main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series New Force Powers & Other Force Feats in The Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Dark Lord Tarkas, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Yea Talzin is very ambiguous thus far. I think the idea is Talzin is some very archaic and evil sorceress who has the ability through her incantations to be summoning the dark force to do her bidding and manipulating it, meaning its coming from an outside source not within herself as it would a Jedi or Sith who are like demi-gods with angelic and demonic characters that have god-like powers because of it. She's vampiric in nature and has to replenish her powers by sucking out the force of victims. Likely, in my view, the writers were alluding to The Mother of Mortis by the Great Mother who is left unexplored - with Darth Maul like the Son are connected to this mother who could be Talzin or not, probably not but Talzin is supposed to be old if not ancient with possibly near immortality involved. Talzin apparently partially trained Sidious, so to me I wonder if Sidious learnt of the darkside via Darth Bane's spirit rather than having an actual living master in the form of the EU Plagueis and was more self taught picking up pieces here and there on various journeys in search of power. Both Sidious and Talzin also speak in this otherworldly voice that sounds like two people in one speaking at the same time, as if they're possessed by some entity. Supposedly Jedi were sacrificed on Moraband in possibly the same manner Talzin was safricing victims to the Great Mother to harness the force or consume it to make themselves even more powerful.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  2. OCD_Chad

OCD_Chad Jedi Knight

May 12, 2017
    Since the story reels are canon, check out Anakin using telekinesis to remotely control lightsabers and kill someone with them. I've never seen anything like that in canon material. He doesn't look to be putting forth much effort either.

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    OCD_Chad the story reels are only officially available on starwars.com, and any copies of them on youtube are pirated, so make sure not to post those here.

4. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    add that with rebels and both have introduced a lot of new ways of looking at the force