Lg.Is, NY New Forum Banner submissions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to start a thread where all those who would like to submit a design for the forum banner can post a link or the image for everyone to view. Then based on responses, we can decide on which will be the new winter banner. In order for this to work we'll need to set a cut-off date. I'm thinking Sun. the 12th. At which point based on feedback in this forum I'll make the necessary changes so that the new banner will be up by monday.

So....here's my submission

[image=http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~jsarabia/WinterBannerfinal.jpg]
  2. Moorglade Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. Darth Venom Jedi Master

star 4
  4. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nice work Jay. I was expecting something like the proportional size of what we use as the header on this board - that is if we are talking about a banner we are having printed for hanging at events.
    If that is the case, I vote for the design used on the top of this message board. I think familiarity is important. People see the banner at an event then look at the web site or message board and visually relate the event with the site. It gives us a consistent identity. --Billy
  5. Darth Venom Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in 100% agreement with you Billy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.