main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast New Forum created just for the fanforce awards

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    We used to have a website for the awards, however we seemed to have lost that. So in efforts towards getting a new one back up and running...... NYcitygurl has been kind enough to start a message board just for the awards. So you can check out updates and discuss the awards without worrying about 50,000 repeat threads or spam. All the info you need for the awards is here in the North East FF Awards message boards.

Awards Message Boards

Keep in mind you will still have to follow the same TOS there as you do on Fanforce. So remember to keep it clean.

Feel free to go in there and ask questions and discuss away!

Feel free to post a link in your chapter forum to let people know so they can be updated.
    You can still get updates here, however to cut down on any confusion we have simplified all the info in this new board.

Eventually we will have a website up and runing for this and the message boards will be a continuing part of that. If there are any volunteers who would be interested in helping developing this new site please contact me.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing everyone in April!

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    thanks to bobachris for registering on here! glad to see your posts! :)

3. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    No problem. I do wish some other would join in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.