main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New full lenght animation

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by Starmaster5, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryptite_

Cryptite_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2004
    Not bad at all. Gave me some ideas for my own space battle. Good work. SW and Battlestar Galactica are both indeed favorites of mine. I needn't reiterate what everyone above has said, but a few of those things fixed would make a world of difference to this scene. Good job!

2. Starmaster5

Starmaster5 Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2005
    Thank's for the comments guys. The entire animation was made in lightwave 7.0. I am trying to get my hands on a newer version. No, I did not do any compositing, and except for using premier for editing and credits, no other post was done so what you see it 100% out of the lightwave render. It's a good program and if you do it right, there is little need for post. It took me ~9-10 months with a 2 month break inbetween. It was all done during my spare time, so I would work on it for an hour here, and hour there or whever I had a few minutes. Scene obsolecence lenghted the time because I would learn new things and go back and scape old scenes and redo them. If I had to do it all over again, the time would probably be cut to 3 months in the same time. I have many request to do fan films now, I am doing a small one at the moment, but a copy of artbeats explosions would probably ensure the provider use of my services :)

3. superhara

superhara Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    Incredible space battle. It really sucks when you finish a project only to see something of that quality out there. Here's mine.

4. morpher-2005

morpher-2005 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2005
    Hey it didnt work for me. Could you change to .avi or similar, i'd really like to see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.