main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Galactic Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kuna_Tiori, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay, I have 1 hour before I can post IC or OOC in WOTG III. But, I still have to wait, and see where POT wants me to start over from. But, here is the Navy Fleet Roster. This will include NPC's, which will be listed as so.

Navy Fleet Roster:

Note: All other New Republic members who have NPC's that are in the navy, please PM me them. Thanks.

Naval Command:

Fleet Admiral Jason Bravo (Bravo)-Head of Navy
    Admiral DarthSeti5-Second in Command of Navy
    Admiral AnakinDobski
    Captain Cavalier_one
    Admiral Wyndotte (NPC)
    Admiral Jonesy (NPC)
    Captain Wilkins (NPC)
    Senior Lieutenant Williams (NPC)
    Senior Lieutenant Smith (NPC)

Navy Intelligence:

Quin Win'deyla (NPC)

Navy Techs/Hackers:

Nerd (NPC)
    Aves (NPC) (Timothy Zahn Character)

Starfighter Command:

Marshal Blue_10-Head of Starfighter Command
    Marshal Padme Admidala (Padmeamidala55)
    Jr. Flight Officer YouAgain

Rogue Squadron:

Rogue Squadron Commander Padme Amidala (Padmeamidala55)
    Rogue 3 YouAgain

Jedi:

AnakinDobski
    Padmeamidala55
    YouAgain
    Clone_of_Khimbar
    Bravo
    Admiral Jonesy (NPC)
    ]Captain Wilkins (NPC)
    Senior Lieutenant Williams (NPC)
    Senior Lieutenant Smith (NPC)
    Nerd (NPC)
    Pierce (NPC)
    Jedi Master Ikrit (NPC)
    AnakinDobski's Jedi Master (NPC)

New Members: (Branches/Ranks unknown at this time)

Sith_241
    DuRRoN579

Unknown Positions/Ranks: (NPC's)

Bradin Conner

Finical/Supply/Information Brookers:

Talon Karrade (NPC) (Timothy Zahn Character)
    Booster (NPC) (Unknown Author Creator)

Supply Groups:

Smuggler Groups

Okay, if anything is wrong with this roster, please PM me about the promblem, so I can fix it ASAP. Thanks.

-Bravo

2. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    I have decided that since there are few people in star fighter, all PCs will be given charge of their own squadren and given and appropriet rank if one is not already given. (this applies mainly to Jar Jar if he comes back and sith 241)

PadmeAmidalla55: You of course will keep Rogue Squadren

You Again: You have Ghost Squadren

Sith_241: You will be in charge of Grey Squadren which will consist of the new X-wing 2's.

Jar Jar: If you come back I will put you in charge of a squadren as well.

Okay now I will get to work on a fighter roster based on the latest fleet rosters.

Edit: If I missed any one please inform me.
    Edit #2: If anyone does not want to accept the responsability of controlling an entire fighter squadren and wishes to remain part of their old squadren, please inform me through pm, if not please inform me of your acceptance of this command through the same manner.

3. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    All right these are squadren numbers for the defense fleets:

DF #1: 60 Squadrens

DF #2: 68 Squadrens

DF #3: 42 Squadrens

DF #4: 40 Squadrens

DF #5: 40 Squadrens

DF #6: 20 Squadrens

DF #7: 40 Squadrens

DF #8: 48 Squadrens

DF #9: 60 Squadrens

DF #10: 20 Squadrens

4. Blue_10

Oct 13, 2001
    Regular Fleet Squadren numbers:

F #1: 18 Squadrens

F #2: 40 Squadrens

F #3: 84 Squadrens

F #4: 42 Squadrens

F #5: 65 Squadrens

F #6: 68 Squadrens

F #7: 40 Squadrens

F #8: 36 Squadrens

SOW F: 8 Squadrens

Chume'da F: 24 Squadrens

Olanji F: 20 Squadrens

Gallinor F: 10 Squadrens

(note: all fleets have an equal number of all current New Republic fighters such as A-wing, B-wing, X-wing, X-wing 2, and Y-wing. Z-95 Head Hunters are no longer in commision and have been sold for scrap.)

5. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Recall that Bespin is "small enough not to be noticed". If they cannot be noticed, than they certainly cannot possess more funds than richer worlds.

- What I was refering to was the Tibanna Gas mines. Tibanna Gas is very valuable to anyone who uses weapons.

And the maths are here:

* 52 planets with approximately 1 BILLION person over the age of 21

* Approximate Republic population= 52 Billion

* These are the tax brakets:

10%~ 250,000+ - 70,000
    50%~ 70,000 - 15,000
    40%~ 15,000 - 0

(numbers are in credits yearly)

* These are the average income of the brakets:

10%~ 160,000
    50%~ 42,500
    40%~ 7,500

* These figures are what percent of their income goes to the government:

Top 10% pays 5% of their income
    Mid 50% pays 2%
    Bottom 40% pays 1%

* Therefore, if ten percent of the population pays five percent of 160,000, together they pay:
    * 50% of population pays 2% of 42,500:
    * 40% pays 1% of 7,200:
    * Add them all together and we have:
    65,260,000,000,000 C Yearly(Every 4 RL months)

Now these figures are assuming there are only 1 BILLION persons on each planet that are old enough to pay. It's a bit unrealistic, but I would have to go through every planet and estimate the population figures. If Earth has 6 BILLION and were relatively low-tech and primative compared to Star Wars, I assume that 1 BILLION would be a good low end figure for a planet's population.

6. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    That's alotta zero's. I wonder what the Empire has. ?[face_plain]

7. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Far more, they tax the crap out of their citizens, the higest tax in the Republic is for people who make over 70,000 C yearly and they only have to pay 5% of their income. I may have some revisions for this in a little while.

8. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Works for me. I always did try to get a measure of how many credits the RA had.

9. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    But remember, this isn't the Alliance anymore, we have settled down and our starting to be able to support ourselves. We're getting there, but it's going slow, and that damnable Zaarin destroying a sixth of the fleet isn't helping. :mad:

10. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Hehehe....well since I'am gonna own Nova again, you wanna buy some ships? [face_mischief]

11. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    I think the whole idea of sulf-sufficiency is lost on you FID. ;) We'll hold off on your ships for a while, but thanks anyway.

12. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Got it. But jes remember, your loss is my gain. :D Plus I'm gonna sell them on the open market throughout the galaxy. Should be fun.

13. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Perhaps we may buy some of your ships. I don't know, I don't really like to be supporting the New Alliance, if that's who you'll be working for. If not, maybe we can talk. [face_mischief]

14. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    The New Alliance basically does your dirty work and then some. :p Like taking on the Empire. That's pretty dirty work, you ever see those Imps. Peeyew. :p

15. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    We may take on the Empire, when we are ready. With a government, we are too good of a target for the Empire. The Alliance is small and no one knows where they are. They can only be attacked when they show themselves. That is the main reason we are not attacking so outright, they would wipe us out.

16. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    If you say so. Hit-and-run tactics work best against an enemy. Ever see 'Enemy of the state'? Gene Hackman gives a great little speach about guerrilla tactics. :D

17. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    "If you're small and they're big, you're mobile and they're. . . blah blah blah." Heard it, actually was thinking about it when I was writting my last post. But we're trying to establish a government here and counter the Vong assult. The Empire will be taken care of when the other threats, the Vong, the New Alliance, the Peace Brigade, etc., are gone.

18. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    The NA is like the free macens, we're there, but you don't know about us. :p And no funny handshakes either! :D

19. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Well just try not to attack the Republic. ;)

20. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Naah...not planning to. Unless you give me a reason to. I'm with Jace, the Empire definetly needs to be voted off this island. :D

21. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Well, the New Republic doesn't support your attacks. . . but we don't condem them either. ;)

22. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Hehe....shhh....you'll wake the neighbors. ;) ;) Wouldn't want them to suspect anything now do ya? :p

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    New Naval Command Stucture:

I am appling this new command stucture to the navy ASAP. Its very simple, but will allow everyone a fair chance to voice their views about tactics, etc. Here it is:

Command Stucture:

2end in command of Naval Operations (DarthSeti5) has full power to question and in some cases over turn my battle plan, and either both of us can agree on one, use both our plans, and combine them, or think up of a whole new plan. This also goes with me, if I feel that a battle plan needs refining, or some new tactics have to be added, so be it. The difference here, is that these meetings will take place by PM. Now, this new rule does not mean that I or DarthSeti5 have the power or the right to say no to each others battle plans every single time. This gives us both the chance to review or plans once more, and find the best possabile way to win a battle. This rule goes for all Naval Branches, including Starfighter. So, the two highest ranking officers have the say in what goes on during the planning stages of a battle. This should help us create a better command stucture, and it should help us to avoid mistakes that may cause us whole fleets.

-Bravo

Navy Promotions:

Okay, if you look at the Navy Fleet roster I posted at the top of this page, the promotions are already listed there. But in case you missed your new rank, or didn't read the fleet roster, here are the promotions.

Padmeamidala55 Marshal
    DarthSeti5 Admiral

Note: Please note that although Padmeamidala55 and Blue_10 have the same rank now, Blue_10 is still Padmeamidala55's commander.

-Bravo

(Edit: Added promotions)

24. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    There was an old naval command structure?

25. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Well, before there was a command structure, now there's a Command Structure. Before the command structure there was a command thingy, and before that a command gedraktyh-thing. It's better now, really. No, it is true. Oh all right, whatever. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.