main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH new game idea

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    ok. this may be a bad idea, but then again it could be fun. what if we start out with the first line from ANH and quote in succesion each line all the way through ROTJ and then start on TPM. To make it a "game" what we need is a list of people and an order of posting. once we get a good number of people in the list and form an order we quote in order, without referencing the movies or other script source. If you misquote or forget the next line you are "out" untill there is only one person left. there would be a time limit of 2 days to post when it is your turn before you are out as well. This is really a test to see how well you know the movies.

any takers? anyone want to give it a go? Is this a dumb idea? Maybe it's just the jarjar virus taking over my logic

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    not in this forum. The line by line "games" were popular for awhile in the classic trilogy forums but got tedious and annoying so were moved to the miscellaneous forum. you can check them out there.... ther are a lot of them.

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    I do see one really big problem with that idea. The scripts. I've got copies of them, so it wouldn't be fair for me to play.

4. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    if it did start, it would HAVE to be on an honor system :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.