main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA New Guests Announced for C2 that might interest mara_jade_fan

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBrian, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    "Celebration 2 Fan Force Party Celebrity Guest Announcement Part 1
    Wed, May 01, 02 01:16:10 PM EDT

Just when you thought things couldn't get much cooler for Friday night's Celebration 2 Fan Force / 501st / Rebel Legion party, the Indy Knights would like to officially announce that Peter Mayhew, Michael Sheard, and Shannon Baska will all be attending the party. While these guests will be more than happy to pose for pictures, autographs will not be allowed...they're here to have a good time as well.
    "

Doesn't Shannon Baska play Mara Jade in that one fan film we watched this week?

2. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    Issue #47 of the Star Wars Insider magazine (pages 52 - 57) has pictures and article about Mara Jade.

The color of Mara Jade's LightSaber is Magenta. She comes to life in Decipher's Star Wars CCG, the Enhanced Jabba's Palace pack.

And that's where Sharron Baksa entered the scene.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Thanks for thinking of me Brian. I've met Shannon Baksa twice already though. The woman playing Mara in the "Dark Redemption" was an australian news anchor woman by the name of Leah McCleod. I do have her autograph on a T-Shirt signed by her, and some film cells from the Dark Redemtion, and some crew shirts, and other shirts. I met one of the actors, Daniel Budd online, and he sent me all the goodies. He was the tall stormtrooper and also played one of the Imperials that gets shot just as he enters the door. I have lots of backstage production photos taken during the filming of Dark Redemption too if anyone is interested.

4. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    You can feel free to email me as much Mara Jade stuff and Dark Redemption stuff as you want to... she's my fav!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.