main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM New Guy From Roswell

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TK-Aegis, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-Aegis

TK-Aegis Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2005
    Hail!

My name is Jason Busher and I come here from Hawaii to the New Mexico Military Institute. Its quite the experience thus far.

I have already signed allegiance to Mos Alba... but I am in between the Outer Rim and there so maybe I could do a double agent gig right? ;)

I have my own set of TK armor and am waiting on 501st membership. Maybe I can get together with this group sometime... maybe even some hands on armor Help?

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Awesome! Great to have you. We'd love to meet you sometime. It's a three hour drive or so from NMMI, but I'm still inviting you to our meeting, this Sunday (September 11th) at 4:30PM at Hastings in Alamogordo.

If you have any questions, just ask!

3. TK-Aegis

TK-Aegis Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2005
    Meeting eh?
    Havent been invited to any of those thus far. What do you wear? Aloha shirts, surf shorts, and sandals, or do you costume up and party? As for what you do, I'd like to find out myself. (Be advised, i'm only 19 and proud of it! It can always be a problem, but shouldnt.)

I probably wont be able to make it just because of gas prices and the fact I dont have my own car. I'll see what I can do. :)

Also, got a mess of unorganized pictures and whatnot for display here...

4. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Hah! Well, we are also 19 too! (Many of us are, at least.) No worries there. ;) A lot of us are freshmen together at NMSU. Great pictures too! Don't worry about apparel. I usually come in my Star Wars shirt, but that's about it.

It's understandable if you can't make it to the meeting... gas is unbelievable right now. But we'd still love to meet you!

5. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hey there! My name is LJ, and I'm in Alamogordo. I'm 19 to btw, and very happy to be:cool:. Hawaii huh? Aloha surf and sand! I've never met anyone who has had their own armor, but that's very cool. We'd be happy to have you at the meeting. Roswell is a bit closer to Alamo than Albq, but we do rotate our meetings from place-to-place. Oh, and welcome to the Outer Rim!

6. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Hi, I'm Ronnie [and from El Paso]. I'm 16 (lucky me) So, Roswell hu? One of my favorite places in the world! (no joke).

7. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Hey TK-Aegis, the name is Josh. I am out at Holloman AFB in Alamo and I am 22 soon to be 23(oh yeah!). Hopefully we will all meet you on Sunday.

8. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Hello,
    My name is Everett. I joined the Outer Rim Fan Force last Sunday. Sorry you missed the meeting. Hope to meet you at the next one.

Everett
    TC 4380
    501st

9. DirtyOx

DirtyOx Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005
    Hey all, where is the Hastings in Gordo? I thought all the meetings were up in Alba. I live in Cruces if anyone needs a ride.

10. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Hastings is on 10th Street in Alamogordo. We haven't decided on a place to have the meetings yet. That was discussed at last Sunday's meeting. Check out the meeting minutes on the web site.

Everett
    TC 4380

11. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Hey DirtyOx- there will be a group of us in Las Cruces too, don't worry about going to Alamogordo! We'll talk about it when I have more time to be on the internet. (Up in Albuquerque for the Battle of I-25.)

12. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    Hi Jason. My name is Michael. I'm a 20 year old and a sophomore at NMSU. I got into this group because my girlfriend is one of the co-founders. It is a lot of fun though. If you want to meet some cool people and have some good times, this is the place to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.