New Guy here in ABQ and to this Forum

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by Gecko_Fett, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I just got turned on to this forum from a current member! I just moved into the ABQ area. I have been collecting since 1977. I hear you guys get together often. I would be very interested in hooking up for one of these meetings, or even going on a toy hunt! I moved out here from Jacksonville Florida 6 months ago to help my parents out as their health had gone down hill. My wife and I had moved into the Los Lunas area (where my parents live!) But have moved into ABQ this past week. We are on the westside (I-40 & Coors area) I look forward to meeting all of you!

2. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Gecko_Fett! While I am sorry to hear why you are moved to ABQ I am glad that you are here to join us.

Our next meeting is March 28th at 2pm please see thread concerning March meeting.

but if you would like we are just starting a RPG group for Mos Alba and are meeting tomorrow at 1pm at PageOne off of San Juan. You are more welcome to stop by so we can meet you in person. If you have any direct questions please feel free to PM me anytime.

Varza
  3. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Gecko Fett!

Look forward to meeting you soon!

MTFBWY
  4. debeautimous Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome, GF. Good to see you made it over here. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.