main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY new guy here

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by cooltazz, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooltazz

cooltazz Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    Hi all iam chris from east islip long island ny.
    I am a huge star wars fan.
    Its nice 2 find a place we can chat about
    Star Wars.

2. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Welcome, Chris!

3. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Welcome Chris!

4. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    According to my calculations there is a 42.828% chance that a male Star Wars fan is named Chris :)

Welcome Chris!

Sincerely,

Chris

END TRANSMISSION

5. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey Chris, We can always use another Chris in the club :)
    You've now tied the club lead with three Chris's. We already have three Rob's, but I hear we may be aquiring a 4th Rob soon.

Anyway seriously, Chris tell us your fav stuff in the Star Wars world? --Billy

6. cooltazz

cooltazz Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    Ok my fav stuff in the star wars world.
    I have a huge collection of star wars figues.
    and i still have my star war figues from when i was a kid.
    I frist saw star wars in the babylon moive house.
    when i was a little kid way back in 1977.
    and i been a fan ever since.

7. Inno-Vader

Nov 9, 2004
    Hey Chris -

I saw Star Wars in 77 at RKO theater in Commack. I saw Empire there too. I played with and ruined all my figures a long time ago. I remember having my land speeder in the tub and the stickers came off :(

It was no big loss. Ever since the XP38's came out they just aren't in demand :) (please tell me SOMEONE got that)

Anyway, seems like we have a decent gathering tomorrow. Sort of reminds me of the reports of the Rebel fleet massing near Sullust.

END TRANSMISSION

8. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    <<Hey Chris, We can always use another
    Chris in the club You've now tied the
    club lead with three Chris's. We already
    have three Rob's, but I hear we may be
    aquiring a 4th Rob soon. >>

Oh Dear. " Danger Young Will Robinson"
    Are we starting a clone army of Chris'
    & Rob's? LOL!!!

BTW, why did someone post about Ketchup
    (MR Heinz)? What dose ketchup have to
    do with the Force? Will you turn to the
    dark side if you put it on a Kabby Patty?
    LOL!

Rob (T-KAOS)

9. JediKnightRyo

JediKnightRyo Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    cool

im not new but im finally on the boards lol

10. Cakret

Cakret Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Hi I am new to this forum, Im from Northport Long island, and been looking for a a bunch of fans on long island like me, I guess im considered a New generation fan cause i wasn't born with 4 5 and 6 came out. either way i been looking for a place with more fans liek me.

11. Inno-Vader

Nov 9, 2004
    Cakret -

Your sig man ...

It's "Go I will. Good relations with the Wookies I have."

Change it or I'll start a thread dedicated to inaccurate quotes! :)

Hehe, well you stumbled across a good bunch my friend. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say welcome aboard and perhaps we may even meet at an upcoming event.

Keep posting and may the force be with you.

END TRANSMISSION

12. BobaFett22

BobaFett22 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2005
    Welcome Chris, I'm from Boston, MA and have only been a member for 2 weeks. It is great to have a place to discuss everything Star Wars. I was born in '75 so I only remember seeing ROTJ in the theatre, but I had already started getting into the action figures from a slightly older friend who had seen TESB in the theatre. I still pick up unique Star Wars items whenever I can and I was lucky enough to save all my original Star Wars items though they are used. Well, May the Force be with you Chris...later

13. Cakret

Cakret Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    I'm only 16 but I grew up with star wars from the cradle and ive been so into studing other stories and [stuff] if we were all jedi i think id be on parr with the older jedi masters that know so much hehe, Theres meetings i here, but im 16 im limited to MTA if there is a meeting or something in hicksville or something or somewhere near a station i can probally make it.

EDIT: Profanity edited.

14. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Hello and welcome to our forum. I just want to tell you this so you do not get into trouble, cursing is strictly against TF.N's TOS, so please watch what you type here so you do not get banned in the future. The movies are family friendly so they try to make the boards family friendly also.

You can find out more information about DB 516 on our website, where you can read about our policy on minors. There is no age restriction to join DB 516. However, "In order to help members enjoy our events safely and to protect the club from any unfortunate incidents, we have set forth these policies." Don't worry, the policies aren't difficult to obey. I hope to see you Sunday, June 12, at our meeting. :)

Our meetings are held at The Broadway Mall in Hicksville, within walking distance of the train station. The following link is a map from the train station to the mall:
    http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=NEWBRIDGE+RD+AT+W+BARCLAY+ST&taddr=358+Broadway+Mall&csz=Hicksville%2C+NY&country=us&tcsz=Hicksville%2C+NY+11801-2709&tcountry=us&tname=broadway+mall&tbt=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.