main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new guy here !

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by aussiestarwarsfan123, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiestarwarsfan123

aussiestarwarsfan123 Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2006
    Hi all :) i'm new here and just want to say hello. I have been a starwars fan ever since i was 8 when my father took me to see " a new hope " in the 70's ... now i'm 34 and still a fan ! see you all around the site ! may the force be with you !!

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Oh good, another "old fart"! ;) I, too, saw Star Wars in 77 and have been a fan ever since. Have a great time on the boards and if you have any questions, just let us know. :)

3. DarthWheels

DarthWheels Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Hello, and welcome! I'm pretty much a newbie here, too. So far I've been having a blast here...I hope you will too.

DW

4. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Hey Aussiestarwarsfan123, have fun!! need any help, feel free to pm me and i'll do what i can for you.

Stewy

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the JC, Aussiestarwarsfan123! :)

Nice to see a new face. Have you lurked around already? If not, I suggest it, because then you can find really nice places like 30 Somethings - The First Star Wars Generation? or your local FanForce, there you can find other SW fans from your area. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time on the boards. If you need or miss anything, just let us know. We'll help you to give you a good start. :)

See you around. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.