main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New guy in town

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Enduros, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enduros

Enduros Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2008
    Hi guys, just found this forum while searching for some star wars rpg's.
    Im interested in getting into things straight away but it seems i have a bit to learn about more of the rules etc around here, im interested in a helping hand to help me get into a running rpg as a jedi etc.

^_^ erm, thanks!

2. WeaponMaster55

WeaponMaster55 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    hi hows it goingjavascript:fnMarkupFace('grin');
    grin

3. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    Hello :)

I hope you have fun ;)

Perhaps you should try this. It's an adoption-programm for RPG-Newbies. I'm not so much into RPGing, but I was once adopted there, too and it helped me a lot :)
    The people are pretty nice and they can teach you, everything you want to know.

4. WeaponMaster55

WeaponMaster55 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    i am already adopted

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    WeaponMaster, Cem meant Enduros, not you. ;)
    Btw javascript doesn't work in this forum nor does html unless you're a manager or admin.

Welcome Enduros! :)

RPG you say? Have played RPGs before and if yes, which ones? I'm a roleplayer as well, but only pen&paper, although I'm pretty sure that the RPGs at the RPG boards are much fun. You have found them already, right?

As Cem suggested above, it's useful to get adopted, so you learn the ropes very fast. The adoption program of WNU linked above is for general use, but there's a RPG adoption program as well. So it's up to you, where you want to get adopted or if you want to do both. Just post in the adoptions threads and we'll help you. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Welcome to the boards dude.

I am a active RPer so if you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM, I would be more then happy to answer them for you.

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!!

8. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hi, there! Welcome to the JC! Everyone seems to have given you some great advice, and I hope you'll take it! There are veterans in the RP forums who can guide you in the best ways to get started, and that adoption program seems to be an awesome start.

Have a blast around here!

Trikes

9. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome to the Jedi Council Forums! :) It truly is great to have you here along with us! If you have any questions; and I mean any at all, don't hesitate to ask anyone of us! We'd be more than happy to help you out, as has been stated already. With that, I hope that you enjoy your stay and become addicted like the rest of us are! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.