main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon new guy me am

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by darthtterrag, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthtterrag

darthtterrag Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    its good to be here thanks to tim

2. Darth_Coolieo

Darth_Coolieo Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2003
    Welcome,it's good to have you!
    Don't mind my brother darth cooleo,he's taking over the board and posting way to many times!He's all "No body is here,it's dead!" and I had to explain to him that this isn't a chat room!You post a message and leave.He's all "Oh,that's why!"

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Oh no!The dude at the top is me!My brother just didn't log off so I posted under HIS user name,sorry!That was me saying my brother is going post happy!

4. Darth_Coolieo

Darth_Coolieo Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2003
    Hey welcom! Im new too Just in case your wondering this is actually me Darth_Coolieo. :D

5. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I am new here as well. It's good to have people to talk Star Wars with, I've been going through withdrawals since there aren't many people around that I can talk in depth with without looking like too much of a geek, and I hardly ever see the few that I can really get into good conversations with anymore...

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome Blackthorpe! If you have any questions regarding fanforce or the JC, please feel free to PM me. :)

Linda :)

7. Ash_Skywatcher

Ash_Skywatcher Jedi Master

Mar 5, 2003
    hey, welcome, i just got here as well. 1 hour ago as a matter of fact.

8. waenlotien

waenlotien Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    Hey welcome, I am new too (about an hur or so now) Glad to find people to talk SW with.

9. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    welcome to you new ones here at the portland fan force.
    I am trying to get a meeting going, thiers only a few people going. I want to recruit a couple more to go to wilsonville for the portland meeting. If you cant make it and we get enough people rounded up for a Salem meeting I would love to have another held in the Salem area (its closer to me anyways LOL). You can respond here or at one of my other posts about the meetings. Or just PM me , welcome to you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.