main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada New guy saying hello

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue--13, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue--13

Rogue--13 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    Hey everybody,

How's it going? I don't really have too much to say, other than i'm new, and i enjoy Star Wars. Oh, and the Rogue Squadron game series kicks...oh yeah, probably not allowed to swear. Well, it is great, despite what LucasArts did with the ground parts (could they have done any worse?) If anyone else has anything else to say on the Rogue series, give me a reply.

Please don't make me say "May the Force be with you"

2. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Welcome, Rogue--13!

I haven't had the oppoprtunity yet to check out the Rogue Squadron game myself, but I have really enjoyed the Rogue and Wraith Squadron novels by Mike Stackpole and Aaron Allston. I think Stackpole's comics are fabulous too. The rebel pilots of the Original Trilogy remain among my favourite characters in the whole Star Wars saga.

So where in Canada are you from, Rogue?

- Rani

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Welcome to the boards Rogue--13 :)

4. Rogue--13

Rogue--13 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    I'm from manitoba. I've read a few of the X-wing novels, but right now i'm reading the New Jedi Order novels. I recommend picking up Rogue Leader for gamecube, it's a little better than Rebel Strike, despite Rebel's multiplayer capability

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Welcome :) And that is an awesome game! Whereabouts are you?

6. Rogue--13

Rogue--13 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    I'm from a small town, Swan River, MB. Right now i'm in Winnipeg, first year university of Manitoba, and i'm just adjusting to the city. It's different, but alright i guess.

7. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Welcome!

8. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Hi Rogue--13!

Welcome here, and I must admit that the ground missions in Rebel Strike isn't the best of the bests. I still do prefer Rogue Leader. The Rougue Sqaudron games are my favorite video games for the moment, as is the X-wings series when it comes to the books.

9. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Well Rogue--13 I'm new to these boards too! You aren't alone :) I live in Montreal, I am 30 and have been a SW fan since it all began when I was 3 back in '77! I'm much more of an EU fan these days but can hardly wait for May like everyone else. Maybe I'll see some of you at C III ?!?

~Goddess Jaina~

10. Basemonger

Basemonger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2003
    Rogue--13; add me to your MSN, I can hook you up with SW stuff in Winnipeg. :> Usualy anywhere from 2 to 12 events a month here. basemonger at bytebenders dot com

11. Somebody_For_Someone

Somebody_For_Someone Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2001
    Not new to these boards but I am new to the Canadian boards. I'm from Sydney (the one in Australia) just visiting these boards.

12. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Welcome to Canada Somebody_For_Someone !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.