main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii New Guy!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kmunee, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    Hi! I was trying to find a place on Oahu, where star wars fans get together and talk or hangout. I was pleased to find this listing at the force.net. I don't know how often your group talks with each other so I'll leave my email address if you wish to contact me. Hope to here from you soon.

May the force be with you!

Email:ronin_31315@msn.com

2. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Hi, we're trying to figure out when/where we want to meet in November. What part of Oahu do you live? I'm in Kaimuki, but the others are in Wahiawa and Mililani. We were talking about having dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Mililani on a Saturday or Sunday, since Turkey Day is coming up.

3. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    I live on Fort Shafter. When you decide on the meeting place, I made need directions!

4. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Saturday, 10 Nov, 5:00 PM, Maile Chinese Restaurant, Mililani.

This is a good time for everyone. Christine and family will be leaving Hawaii permanently for a new duty station at the end of the month. This will be a good time to farewell them. Chinese food sounded good, considering turkey will be upon us soon. :D

It's in Mililani shopping center on Kamehameha Highway, next to Foodland Supermarket and Star Bucks Coffee.

5. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    I was curious to know what you guys do when you meet? And you say that you gather frequently. Is it reserved for the same time every month? I've been here almost a year and I don't know a lot of people, but i think we share common interests. Hopefully I can can say I just made some new friends!

6. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    We try to get together at least once a month. I was on vacation in CONUS in October, and the others were busy. Are you a student or working stiff like the rest of us?

7. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    I was a student, but now I'm waiting to find out if I got this job at the police department! Other than that, things are pretty slow. I am thinking of joining the reserves, because I miss being in the Army!

8. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
  9. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    kamunee, I got there at 5:15, but didn't see you. Did you come and I missed you?

We had a good time, lots of good food.
    Hope you can join us the next time.

What are you and your spouse doing for Thanksgiving? maybe we can have a thanksgiving together as FF. Let me ask them what their thanksgiving plans are for.
    A day in the park would be nice.

10. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    I'm sorry that I missed it! My wife was called in to work at the last minute. I will definitely hook up with you good people next time. You say Thanksgiving, huh? Let me know when you get all the details!

11. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    I'll talk to Cossybear and Jeep Chick tomorrow.

12. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Hey everyone, Thanksgiving is next week. We're all going to have Thanksgiving dinner at JeepChick's place, in Mililani, Thursday, 22 Nov, around noon. PM her, or me, on what you're going to b bring. She and Mechanic are doing the bird. I'm bringing dressing.

That leaves the rest of the late afternoon/evening free in case you want to do something else. Anyways, leftovers are great for evening munchies. If you need directions, PM me, please.

13. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    Sounds nice. You can count me in!

14. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Edited by request. :)

15. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Kmunee, I'll PM you the directions.

16. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Kmunee, heard you finally made it to JeepChick and Mechanic's place last night. Sorry, I missed you, but had to get back to town to have Thanksgiving Dinner with my mom and brother, but when we got to the restaurant, we arrived late due to traffic, they did not get a table large enough to include us, so we went home, and I roasted a turkey of our own.

We will be doing something in December, don't know when yet. Cossybear is going on leave, so will have to squeeze in our get together by the 16th.

Hope your spouse will be able to come. Jeep Chick said you brought over the most scrumtious chocolate cake.

17. JeepChicksMechanic

JeepChicksMechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Thanks everyone for coming to our place for Thanksgiving. JeepChick and I had a wonderful time meeting you Kmunee. Only sorry you missed Macnut and the rest of gang. We loved your chocolate cake. In fact, JeepChick is having some for breakfast right now. That wahine!!! LOL.

Hope to see you at our next get together. Matane.

from both of us,
    JCM and JC

18. JeepChick

JeepChick Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2001
    Kmunee,

JCM is only jealous that I got to your cake first this morning. Thanks again for stopping bye.

See you soon. :D

19. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    By the way your wife is right... you DO have expensive taste! I found the armor you were interested in last night. It is available through noblecollection .com and it is more than I remembered... $35000 for a custom fit suit. I can't rememeber what the other thing I was going to look up was but it'll come to me... sooner or later. If you really want to practice your skills with a lightsaber then you might want to check out the SCA .org. Don't ask.. just go take a look! and don't laugh.. they are for real!

See you at the movies!

20. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    Thanks for finding the sites for me. The noble collection even has the Green Destiny sword!

21. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    *cough, cough* the green destiny sword ??? ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] :eek: :eek: :eek: *cough, cough*

errrrr, how much is it going for?

KER THUMPHHH *faints*

22. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    The going rate is $295.00 I think that it is worth it. I think I might try to get it for Christmas!

23. JeepChicksMechanic

Apr 24, 2001
    Happy Holidays Everyone from JC and JCM ...

O
    /\
    /O \
    /O O\
    / O O\
    /O---O---\
    _ __||_ __

Rotten "left justify" It was a nice tree!

24. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    ummmm; add dots before each line?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.