main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Header

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I have been trying to think how to go about doing this, as so that we can also advertise our threads as well as others forums. Then I thought of this design:

Forum links: [Forum Index | FanForce/JC Help Threads (needs to be made)| FanForce Region Forum Info | FanForce FAQ]

This way we advertise the CA and FF forums and threads, yet also have room to include our main threads. ;)

Any comments? :confused:

2. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  3. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    The information has already been sent off so we can't exactly change it just yet. If we need to change it I'll request it later. We don't want the higher ups to be annoyed with us. The way I sent the information is with the individual links to the FFs mentioned earlier on the banner thread.

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I don't know, I think that yes, we should include their links, yet, we already have them listed, within this link (FanForce USA - Pacific).

And as I was told earlier tonight, which is true, many should not be linked to a webpage which they could access a different way, if they wanted to view it. (This basically pretains to my idea)

So, though I think it is a good idea there are some small snags to it. Some that with time could be worked out.

As it says on the main Header alteration FAQ, that we need to be wise in our decesions as to what we wish to link at the top. ;)

I for one think that the forum Index is a useful thread, along with the typically JC and FF help threads. I also supposrt the idea in some degree for advertising the other FF's. However, I don't think it is fair to advertise a few, and yet leave a lot more un-mentioned! :(

5. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Does that justify the means not to mention them?

7. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds cool! However after alot of work on the coding provided by JangoFett316 and a adjusting a few things I have come up with a propsal on a header that could be changed within a few months.

You may view the new scheme and header here. With well over 250 codes left to use up! 8-}

(sadly :( I had to host the forum via AngelFire)

9. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    WHOA! :eek:
    I'm liking what I'm seeing! :D
    Looking good looking good :cool:

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thanks, but what does everyone else say about it? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.