main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA New here, few questions

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by fogogrego, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fogogrego

fogogrego Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    hey im new to these forums, but ive been a long time star wars fan.

my names dan i live in kirkland washington, and i see there are many star wars things going on in washington i just havent been able to find any as of late.

i saw the thing about the new tri cities fan club meetings, but from kirkland that a pretty far drive.

i was wondering if anyone on here in interested in doing some stuff, or if there is a fan club closer.

seattle area is fine, but i live basically live even distances from redmond, woodenville, or bellview, i can get to any of those areas in about 10 min, so is there anyone in those areas or any clubs in those areas.

um i really enjoy the lightsaber asspect of star wars, i have a few good one a few ive made, and i am a lightsaber designer so i have a large portfolio of some ive made or sold and tons that are only on paper at the moment.

well thanks for you time, feel free to email me or pm me. also my aim sn is fogogrego7 if anyone wants to chat.

any info would be helpful.

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Welcome. There's nothing closer to Kirkland than Seattle. However, since you're on the north end, you could look in at Everett. They get together more than we do.

3. Jedi_Master_Johns

Jedi_Master_Johns Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    I live in Sammamish and thats close to you. (its by Redmond if you havent heard of it, nobody has). We should START something in Redmond!! haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.