main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New here, from Northern Utah, Ogden/Layton area.

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by DarJin, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarJin

DarJin Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2001
    I haven't been around these boards for some time, and it's good to see fellow Utah SW fans and collectors here. I never noticed a fanforce in SLC last time I was on these boards, how long ya'all been here?

So what does one have to do to join?

Since I live up north and work rotating shifts (for now) it's hard for me to make meetings, hope that's not a problem. If it is, it's still good to know you're out there.

2. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hello there and welcome. Always nice to meet new people out there who are as insane as i am... j/k. anyway, welcome aboard! hope to talk to you soon.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Guess what, you're in. Just try and make it to the activities when you can. We aren't real picky.

4. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Yeah we just barely became official as of Saturday :) still waiting to hear back from the Regional Rep for the very official confirmation. But yeah- just come when u can!

5. DarJin

DarJin Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2001
    Thanks.

I'll try to make it to some, but it's difficult with work and all.

So where's everybody from? Me, I live in Roy and work on Hill A.F.B. Been a SW fan since way back. I was 8 yrs. old when it was released. I collect just about anything SW related, well if I like it that is. I'm in no way a completist. I only get the toys I like, and anything else that catches my eye. Did ya'all get the new AOTC toys lastnight/this morning? I think I'll just pick up what I like as I see it.

Thanks again!

6. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    yeah between last night and this morning i got almost everything i wanted- except Dooko but im still looking. Im from S. Carolina and going to school at the U

7. DarJin

DarJin Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2001
    If you run across more than one Dooku, let me know. I haven't seen one yet. He's one of like six figures I want.

I'm only after Dooku, Senate Gaurd, Anakin HD and the likes, and have yet to see any. I guess that's what I get for being a BAD guy at heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.