main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New here, hello, and help needed

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by BroncofanDan, Jun 20, 2017.

1. BroncofanDan

BroncofanDan Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2017
    Hi, I'm new here, I need some help finding what to put in the brass knurled knob on on my Obi Wan TOM lightsaber, I know it's a little purple piece, don't know what to use. Any advice would help. Thanks

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    I'm not aware of any brass knob on any of Obi-Wan's sabers. I'm assuming you mean TPM instead of TOM? If you mean the ball on the end of the hilt, I believe they used a large aluminum washer with protrusions that was put into a black plastic enclosure. If you mean his second saber, it was a British sink knob.

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I'm going to move this over to Costuming and Props - you've got a better chance of finding what you're looking for there.

Good luck!

4. BroncofanDan

Jun 19, 2017
    I meant to say TPM , the phantom menace obi wan lightsaber. It had the brass knurled knob with a purple piece in the middle of it.

5. BroncofanDan

Jun 19, 2017
    Thanks, I appreciate it

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Hi!

Been reading. Its described as a 'gem'. So some folks have actually gotten a cheap amethyst crystal and glued it on, others found a tiny plastic ball, cut it in half, and painted it the color they wanted on there. Basically, it seems that anything that will fit on the Brass knob that you like, works well.