main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New here....

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by EileenFB, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EileenFB

EileenFB Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2003
    Boy, can't believe it has taken me so long to join up and I was pleasantly surprised to see an area just for Dayton!

A little about myself:

Name is Eileen and I live in Dayton (close to Beavercreek) and have been a Star Wars fan since the 70's...yes, I'm that old!! :)

On the net I have been running for four years Harrison Ford Web (http://www.harrisonfordweb.com) and in those four years have yet to come across any fellow Han fans from Dayton.

Glad I found this section of TheForce.net and looking forward to interacting with all of you.

~Eileen

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Welcome to the Dayton Fellowship Eileen! We are always happy to get a new memeber. I am the City Rep for Dayton so if there is anything you need or need to know don't hesitate to ask. Welcome aboard. :)

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Aha! A new member! And one who appears to be female, of all things!! :D Totally, welcome to the fellowship! It's so nice to see a new member, I was quickly tiring of seeing the same old farty men day in and out... ;)

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Things are starting to get a little bit to girlie around here.... ;)

5. EileenFB

EileenFB Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2003
    Hey thanks for the welcomne and I'm glad to see we have represented both genders.

This is one of the many things that make Star Wars special..

The fan base is not only spread out over a couple of generations, it's fan base is male/female..

Again, thanks for the welcome and looking forward to discussing all things SW's :)

6. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Cincinnati Extends it's welcome as well, and we hope to meet you at the picnic!

7. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Cool, another geezer! I also have been infatuated with Star Wars since '77, I was 6 then so do the math. Welcome aboard, hope to see you at the BBQ on the 29th.

8. General_Disarray

General_Disarray Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    run away!!! get away while you still can

don't get sucked into the lameness known as teh dayton fanforce

GD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.