main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New here

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by MidnightRain, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Hello everyone! As you probably surmised from the title, I'm new here. :) My name is Ruth and I just turned 21 two weeks ago. I'm from Spring City and am looking forward to meeting fellow fans from the area.

I didn't become a real Star Wars fan until last year, so now I'm catching up for lost time. I love the Star Wars novels (I'm a bookworm by nature) so I'm collecting those as well as the 3 3/4" action figures, LEGO sets, and various and sundry Star Wars items I can get my hands on. :D

In addition to Star Wars, I'm also a big fan of The X-Files, the Indiana Jones films, and The Mummy films.

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the Phily Outer Rim Ruth!! :D

I believe I do not live too far from you actually.

I am Wendy and I am the Council Advisor around here. We are having our next meeting on August 23rd, it is also the chapter's BBQ, we would love to have you attend. Check out the thread about it and RSVP if you want to hang out. :)

I'm sending you a PM o keep an eye out for it. :D

3. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Hi Ruth!
    Welcome. Glad you could join us. We'd love to see you at the BBQ on Sat., Aug 23. :)

Jenni

4. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Hey Rain - I am obsessed with the novels - also collect the figures. Welcome to the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.