So NV New Here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediMasterLV, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JediMasterLV Jedi Padawan

Hello fellow Jedi's and Sith :)

My name is Brian and I'm new here. I was looking for some fans to meet. I'm always up to meeting new friends. If you guys/gals have any get togethers please feel free to let me know too :) also if anyone is up to figure hunting I'm always up for that lol...
    If you'd like to contact me you can here DarkCarnivalle@aol.com

~Brian
  2. EvenflowSith Force Ghost

star 3
  3. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    greetings and salutations meatling.
  4. Starr_Saberblade Jedi Knight

star 1
    *waves inthusiasticly* I try and get on the boards as much as I can ((ask them its not a lot lol)) but hello and welcome
  5. JediMasterLV Jedi Padawan

I have a question....has anyone found the Royal Guard figures #23 in the ROTS set? I've been looking for both the red and blue. I'm also looking for the Clone Pilot which is #34 I believe. I found some cool figures at Wal-Mart off of 95 and Tropical PKWY they had the rebuild Vader figure. It's cool looking...he's on the table and you rebuild him. Then I found #36 General Grievous and #33 Clone Commander...so those were good finds for me. What figures does anyone here have/been trying to get?
  6. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    hey its nice to meet you, I as well hardly ever check the boards, but just a warning watch what you say about ROTS, we're a very spoiler free place, and your mention of toys was kinda spoilerish, so, that's something to be careful of.
  7. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome. Hopefully we can get together some time. Gonna see Episode III at the Green Valley Ranch with us?

And yeah, I'd edit that last post about the Episode 3 figures. If you want to, you can create a new thread about Episode III action figures, but be sure to put (SPOILERS) in the title.

Thanks,
    MoronDude
  8. JediMasterLV Jedi Padawan

I'm sorry about that....but when it comes to EPIII we all know what happens..it's just the fact of actully seeing it on film. But I won't do it anymore. So are there any fans that live by Craig/MLK area? That's where I'm at
  9. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Grabs his head in his hand and shakes his head. "Why cant people read?"
  10. JediMasterLV Jedi Padawan

hey I can read...you know with the figures they have to make them do something cool. That's why they are called action figures. so how can that be a spoiler? they are made for kids it just happens to be something people like to collect.
  11. Starr_Saberblade Jedi Knight

star 1
    *giggles slightly* I live very close to craig and MLK in fact thats were I need to catch a bus to school I live on Lone mountian and Claton oh.. and my spelling sux
  12. JediMasterLV Jedi Padawan

Maybe we could meet sometime. It would be cool to meet another Star Wars fan
  13. Starr_Saberblade Jedi Knight

star 1
    well that would be intresting... I love meeting sw fans cause I'm such a big one... and I haven't meet anyone (sept marty) from the boards yet... I can't wait till the premire to see some of these people
  14. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings and all that....but seriously dude, I'm completely spoiled for EP III and I like it that way, BUT my friends here are hard core anti-spoiler peeps, and they take it VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY seriously...... really, they've killed people for less than what's in your first post.... and I don't want you to die (no matter what anyone tells you about me! *darts eyes furtively*) so just be super super super careful, mmmk? we have less than a month left, then this board will be all aboutu EP III I'm sure....and with that....welcome to the neighborhood....
  15. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.