main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New here

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by Wrath_Phoenix, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrath_Phoenix

Wrath_Phoenix Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    Greetings... I saw your group as I browsed through the force.net website for work. I was wondering what one needs to do to join, and when meetings are, what other stuff you guys might do, the usual generalized questions that drive folks mad :)

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey! Nice to see another fan! :cool:

To join you just have to like Star Wars I guess... :p And come to our meetings where we brainwash you- or something like that :D :p

The premiere of ROTS I guess is our next meeting...but we will be scattered all around GA and SC for that...I'll be here in Augusta at the Regal 20, Joda will be in Aiken, and Bluestar and whoever else will be going to Macon and watch the movie with their FanForce! So take your pick if you want to come! :D

Hope to meet you soon,

Malz

3. Wrath_Phoenix

May 10, 2005
    I can make it to either one, but I live at savannah west right off I-20 so obviously it is best for me to go to regal 20 :)

So whos who, when are we meeting there then ;)

Names brian by the way.

4. Wrath_Phoenix

May 10, 2005
    By the way do we have our own web site or personal forums or do these serve a one in all purpose? :)

5. MaraKenobi

MaraKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2004
    My name is Mallory and I'll be at Regal 20 (along with some friends from church who I hope will join our group!). I'll be wearing a Mara Jade costume (hopefully). I've got church that night so I'll be coming right after (9-ish)...when were you going to get there?

(Oh yeah, this is Malz4JESUS, I'm mafia-banned at the moment :p )

6. Wrath_Phoenix

May 10, 2005
    very cool...Ill see about going then.

Ill be moving through the weekend but will try to purchase tickets soon. You mentioned on AIM that it was a 12:01 show..is that noon, mid night? and what day again? :p

and lastly my question would be where to actually meet :p Although im guessing finding a person in a mara jade costume wont be too hard... as for me look for the person in the 'big nerdy game developer' costume :D Oh wait...

7. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    12:01 midnight May 18 (really the 19 but the ticket says the 18).

A line will probably already be formed...but I know I'll be getting there right when I'm done with church...say 9 PM or so? Somewhere around there :D

See you then! Any other Augustan Raiders going to the Augusta theater?

God bless,
    Malz

8. Marie_Kenobi

Marie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2002
    Howdy! Another newbie here! It's been a couple of years since I visited the boards here, so this is new for me!

I was wondering if anyone was going to the Friday 7:45 showing? I'm planning on going in my costume--whether I do the full thing or not I'm not sure. I might embarass my boyfriend a little too much! LOL

9. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    Hey Malz, what theater are you gonna be in? I'm going to the regal 20 too, theater 11.

10. Wrath_Phoenix

May 10, 2005

Right on. Ill look at my current schedule for work, i think we may have a publishers meeting roughly 7...if it doesnt run to an ungodly hour (it shouldnt unless something realllllly bad happens) then ill be set :D

11. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Marie: I have a bachelorette party to go to that night! :( Maybe our next meeting with all of the Augustans could be to see the movie together at some theater...and we could all wear our costumes again! :D

What are you dressing up as?

Ska: I'm in theater 10! Ahh! Maybe we can sneak you in ours...I think we'll have a good sized group going (I know I'll have some church friends with me and then any Augustan Raiders)

Wrath: That'll work then :D

Wow lots of new people! Awesome! :cool:

12. Marie_Kenobi

Feb 12, 2002
    Malz: Where are you graduating from? My bachelorette party is on Sunday at the Civic Center (I'm from A.R.Johnson). I found out the other night that I've outgrown my tunic, so now I just have the pants and cloak. My costume is that of a Jedi, modeled after Obi-Wan. :) I'm getting so excited! Four more days for me!!

13. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    I did one sort of like that too! :D

And it's not the service thingy (I graduated last year), it's like a bachelor party but for girls (before she gets married) :D You know, the last night out before she gets married (except we're not doing a normal one, we're going to Christian-ize it some ;) ) :D

God bless,
    Malz

14. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Sorry haven't introduced my self yet. Life's been Crazy. Graduating from SA is about to kill me. Plus I've gotten a new Job pouring Concrete. Ive been busy. But alas, I'm Joey. Im gonna be over in Aiken. We are gonna be starting the party tomorrow morning at about 10:30 AM, (as soon as I can get out of my Exam). If yall got time come out and check us out. we'll have food, drinks, games, movies, and music.

15. Marie_Kenobi

Feb 12, 2002
    Ack! I read it wrong, Malz, I'm sorry! Hehe....

I guess that'll teach me not to come to the boards at 1:00 in the morning!

--Marie K.

16. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    LOL :p Tell me about it Marie! I start typing random stuff when I'm on late...which is usually... :p

I might try and go there sometime that day Joey...how would I get there? I guess I can mapquest it...but I'm bad with directions in Aiken! I can get to the Rack Room Shoes there (barely...and only because my Mom works there) and that's about it :p

17. Marie_Kenobi

Feb 12, 2002
    I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth....things worked out, so I'll be at the midnight showing tonight! I'll be in Theater 9 (maybe 20--I'm going to try and swap tickets to be with some friends). I'll be dressed as a Jedi with a robe, black boots, and Obi-Wan's TPM lightsaber. Hope to see some of you there!

--Marie K.

18. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Oh man! I didn't get to see anyone of y'all! :(

We'll have to plan a real meeting...and meet eachother then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.