main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by sidious2, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidious2

sidious2 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2005
    Hey! I am a newbie just joined last nite and I love this place!

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi sidious2!
    Welcome and hope you like it here. Well, check out places like the "Newbie Welcome Party" thread, "Hug a Newbie" and the "Official Pillow Fight" thread.
    Have Fun!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sidious2! :)

It's nice to hear that you love this place. :) It's fun to discover all the various places, right? :)

But I would suggest not to start too many threads in the first days, because normally you need some time to get a feeling for the board and to check out the other threads. At large boards like this one there are threads about almost everything, which means the chance to get your own topic locked it really high. So take your time and go through the different boards and threads and start posting in exciting ones. :)
    Or if you really want to start a new topic, ask the current Mod. He can help and tell you, if there's already a thread about your topic. :)

And if you have question, don't hesitate to ask us. :)

Have fun and see you around. :)

Btw what happened to Sidious1? ;)

4. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Welcome to the boards sidious2! :cool:
    It is fun to post here at TFn so we hope you stay. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another user, or you can ask them in the Official Question thread. You should also check out the Map of the Boards which can help you get around this huge place. :)

If you don't know what a certain term means, like PM for example, try using the GLOSSARY which helps a lot! :D

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay here! :)

~Agent

5. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome sidious2.

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome. To Skiara you listen. You have to be really careful when starting topics, more likely than not there's already an established thread. So Private Messaging a forum mod and asking if a certain thread is appropriate is always a good thing. Also remember that posting too many topics in a row can get you banned for 24 hours, along with posting far too many posts in a row. Just look at how everyone else posts, and make sure you read the forum rules. Or at least look at the forum indexes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. Enjoy your stay.

7. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Welcome :)

8. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome to the Jedi Council forums, sidious2! :cool: We are honored and excited that you have decided to join us. I could not happen but notice, from your signature, that you seem to have taken interest into George Lucas' latest film, Revenge of the Sith. As so, I would like to point you towards a forum that I think will greatly interest you. This forum is: "Revenge of the Sith", and it's purpose is stirctly for discussing any and all aspects of that Star Wars film. Perhaps you noticed a secret image during the movie, or have a question concerning the plot, this is the perfect place to go in order to seek out the answers to your most difficult questions; plus, meet other fans and make friends! :D

If you have any questions, and I mean any at all; please feel free to contact any of the older users/forum manager for help and adivce. I also suggest that you check out the "Newbie Adoptions" thread, where older users called, "Oldbies" take you under their wings and help you to find your way around the forums; as well as, answer any questions you may have. It is an awesome program, which I was apart of at one time, and encourage you to also join ;) .

May you enjoy your stay here and God bless! :)

9. MASTERANNIE

MASTERANNIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Hi and welcome!! Enjoy your stay!

10. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Greetings sidious2

On behalf of the Trade Federation I welcome you.

11. Darth_Fruit_Fly

Darth_Fruit_Fly Jedi Youngling star 4

May 16, 2005
    Welcome to the boards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.