main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark New here

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by JediBettyBug18, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    I've been on TFN since Nov. 2005 but I'm new to the Arkansas Forum. Can anybody please show me around a bit? :)

@};- God Bless

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    As secretary of this group, I welcome you.

Are you from Arkansas? I am assuming so.

We try to get together every month or so...and we also do charity events.

We have several events coming up. Just look around at the thread titles and you'll find dates and times.

Also, feel free to stop in the Introduction thread and introduce yourself. (You can find info on most of us there as well.)

Is there a certain area you are interested in?

As a side note: We do a lot of "in-costume" events. But, feel free to come out and participate in any event, even if you don't have a costume. (Of course, you'll probably catch the costuming bug from being around us...)

Also stop into the cantina...(Social thread...it's stickied at the top)...there's usually something going on in there to talk about.

Again.

Welcome and we hope to get to know you better soon.

3. Enderan

Enderan Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2006
    Hi betty, I'm Enderan (Joseph irl) and I'm pretty new here too. I hope we can get to know eachother and stuff (not bad stuff but Jedi/Star Wars stuff).

Well, If you are in Arkansas, I hope to see you around, and if not. Come visit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.