main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE New Hope playing in theater in Souix city!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by wicketwannabe, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicketwannabe

wicketwannabe Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2001
    Its me again...

A theater in Souix city is playing the orignal A New Hope. Well, of course some of you already got your oun theater system. But, for me it the only time i get to see the original trilogy in its best form.
    Its playing Nov 24 at the Orphium.
    So if you have nothing to do and you live close by come on down!

Yub Nub!

2. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Boy I just may have to drive down from the parents house for that one. Having thanksgiving dinner in Sioux Falls. It's about 100 miles. Is it the SE or original?

3. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    I'd love to, but I think I'm working that day. I also have family in town. They seem to think I need to spend time around them, or something.

4. redinight

redinight Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 15, 2001
    Hey friend, yeah i would like to come but, work is gonna rip me down i believe, again i try something but its not my fault if old Sam Walton says no.

5. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    but its not my fault if old Sam Walton says no.

.....you can communicate with the dead??????? ?[face_plain] ;)

Actually, I know the feeling. I used to work at Sam's club.

6. wicketwannabe

wicketwannabe Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2001
    I don't know if its SE or not. But what ever it is I just know that Jason Garner is coming to it in his boba fett suit and I'm Coming in my Sith Robes. It sould be interesting.

7. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    wicketwannabe I just PMed ya. I'd love to come down in my ST gear. It'd be a blast to hook up and all go at once. I'm sure most people would flip out.

8. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    wicketwannabe, will you email me at corranhornjje@hotmail.com ? I think it'd be a great time if you, Jason Garner, and I all got together at the same time. Think we could coordinate it? I'm definitely up for it if there's a place available that I could change. Driving 90 miles in ST armor just won't do. ;) The first time I tried that, the only thing that didn't bug me were the calf pieces. And that was about 2 miles from a hotel to the Mall of America. :) Can't imagine 90 miles. Anyway if you are interested in doing this as a "group" I'd love be there. I'm coming anyway so I just figure we'd be a more commanding force if there were 3 of us. It would sure be a blast. Anyway, drop me a line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.