New horrorhead joining the Star Wars boards

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Spookshow, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Spookshow Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm a huge horror and sci-fi (well... Trek, Wars, and Philip K. Dick). Anyone else share my interests? I just started to collect dvd after years of just buying a few at a time and now have around 90 in my collection.

I'm 24 years old and live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I haven't seen many people around here into what I'm into either.

Here's my pic (I'm cute ain't I? ;) )

[image=http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/spookshow1982/Picture315.jpg]
  2. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    I'm going to assume that this thread is about horror movies and not your personal biography so it won't get locked.

I'm into some old classic horrors, like Nosferatu etc. German films.

I find most of the newer horror films are not artistic, gore-fests, and really not scary. It's like just people getting chopped up. It gets old.
  3. Vader666 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shouldn't this really be in your profile? We don't make threads on a user's bio here.
  4. Spookshow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry about that Vader666. Didn't know that was a rule.

Sith-Lord-Gunray - I'm into the older films as well. Stuff by Price, Lugosi, Karloff, and Peter Lorre can't be matched by today's performances. I'm also into extreme gore and violence. Exploitation films are a personal fave.
  5. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7

Just out of curiousity, why?
  6. Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I'm going to go ahead and move your thread to the WNU forum where one usually intriduces themselves.
  7. Spookshow Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's interesting to see how horrible people can really be because deep down most of us want to act out on our most evil desires but won't due to punishment/law.
  8. DancesWithBlasters Force Ghost

star 4
    Or maybe their concience won't let them? Anyway, welcome fellow Trekkie!
  9. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Spookshow! :D

Since you're from Ontario I like to direct you to your local FanForce. Maybe you are able to re-activate it. Normally it's just great to meet other SW fans, so I hope there will be one meeting so to which you can go. If it's too quiet there, then I suggest to visit Canada General. :)

Have much fun. :D
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.