main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN New, I am! Please read.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SamuraiYoda, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamuraiYoda

SamuraiYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    Hello!

I'm in southeastern KY, in London. There aren't many SW fans around here, so I kinda feel, well, what you'd call "alone."

I hope I can rejoice here. If any of you are from London or around it, please send me a message over ICQ: 130365043

I'd really like to get to know some of you before C2, which I am going to this year. Episode II will be a blast just like the rest of the films, so hopefully, I'll get to know some of you soon so we can enjoy it together; which is how SW is meant to be seen. Not alone, not with people who don't really care about it- but people who love it.

So- glad to meet you. Oh, name is Brandon, lol, about forgot. I'm 19, 20 in February. I'm out of high school, I'm -not- single, and
    I've been a SW fan for as long as I can remember. I think I saw ANH when I was around 5 or 6, maybe younger. But it wasn't until I was 5 or 6 until I really kinda halfway understood what was going on, involving a dude named "Dark Vader" with a red sword who wanted to take over "space."

;)

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Welcome! Hope to see you at one of our upcoming meetings!

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Welcome aboard! How far is London, KY from Nashville?

4. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    We have some fans from Paducah, KY joining us in line at the Thoroughbred too.

For future reference, if you are new to the message boards or our Fan Force Chapter, please post this on the NEWBIE WELCOME THREAD instead of creating new threads. :) Most of your questions about are Fan Force Chapter can be answered from that thread or from web links from that thread. Thanks ;)

5. SamuraiYoda

SamuraiYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I'm a regular over at the main/big/huge message board, but new here.

London, I'd say, is about 3 hours from Nashville. I will be at Celebration II, so that would be a good time to meet some of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.