main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq New Idea

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by debeautimous, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Sorry about the change but the Circus changed the date. It is only 2 to 5 so maybe you could do both. I do need atleast a few people in costumes.

2. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    If this event goes well they want us to come back once every 3 months.

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    shouldn't be a problem... last time we went we were pretty much done by I think like 3 and we had waited it out a long time.

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok I need to here from you guys!! Who can go??

5. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    Me and probably Suzy as well.

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok for sure - Jess, Yvonne, Peter, and probably Suzy. We may need to get a ride for Jerahl.

7. black_8ight

Oct 3, 2004
    I'll give him a ride.

8. Jerahl

Jerahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    Thats cool thanks.

9. Jedibelva

Jedibelva Jedi Knight

Nov 18, 2004
    Where is the shelter located?
    I need to know how to get there.

10. black_8ight

Oct 3, 2004
    None of us know where the shelter is Jedibelva. Deb will let us know when everything is set up. Places like these have to be kept very secret.

11. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Hey Deb, sorry haven't got back to you. limited access to web. When is this going down? I may be going out of town soon and want to make sure it's not the same weekend.

thanks

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    It's February 19th Saturday from 2 to 5 and this is a hidden fortress so I will meet you somewhere and take you to it. You have to sign a contract not to disclose the location. That is why I need to know exactly who is going.

13. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Oh yeah Edward and his family moved out so if anyone has donations for their apartment let me know!! Also I have until March 19th to stay at the shelter if anyone knows of someone who would rent a room to me for 3 months so I can save enough for my own apartment let me know. I am hoping to pay about 200 to 250 a month just until I am on my feet.

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  15. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey I was thinking we could use the banner for this. Lor do you still have it??? Since this is closer I want to solidify plans. I am going to bring flowers for the ladies. Who can bring candy for the kids? We could also use some real food. LOL So far Gecko, Lady Gecko, Black_8ight, suzy, and Jerahl can come. Varza probably can't make it but offered to get something for it. Who else can go for sure or give something??

16. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Deb, how goes the planning for this? I don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I wanted to make sure everyone is getting what they need to you.

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    This event is next Saturday so I need to know for sure everyone who is going!! Bob please call me!! I could use a couple of people who don't want to be in costume to help face paint. Lor I need the banner and Varza I will call you soon so we can get together. If you can't come remember you can donate candy etc. to give to the kids. I also need a VHS tape of the SW movies so we can show the movie while we are face painting and doing balloon animals. Hey I could use some Jedi to hand out roses to the ladies. What I would love to do is have several of us in costume and others with SW t-shirts that help face paint etc. And plenty of goodies for everyone. It should be a SW party!!! These people need something to distract them.

18. Jerahl

Jerahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    I can bring Star Wars on VHS.

19. black_8ight

Oct 3, 2004
    Ok Deb, me and Suzy are going to be getting some candy, I'll be bringing the balloons to make animal balloons and I think I can get my hands on a helium tank so we can do those kind of balloons as well. Any other idea on what we can do?

20. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I won't be able to make it either (nephew's birthday that day) but I will donate some candy and $$ for flowers - just need to figure out how to get it to you Deb.

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Great Peter!! Everybody who is going or donating please call me if you need my cell pm me. I need to here from Roman and Dave.

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Just updating.... Jerahl - coming in Vader costume and bringing VHS of Empire Strikes Back, Gecko Fett in stormtrooper costume Lady Gecko possibly in costume, Peter and Suzy in T - shirts and bringing balloons, ballon pump and stickers. (Hold off on the helium tank until I can ask permission) Wook, Bob, Joseph, and Varza meeting me on Friday night to give me donations. We have 31 women and 34 children. I am planning on face painting,balloon animals, and watching Empire. We will hand out flowers to the ladies and candy to the kids. Anyone else who would like to donate PM me and I will tell you where to meet us.

23. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok things are going great! I found my face painting kits, starwars plates and napkins. Anyone else who can donate please call me or pm me for my number. Peter is bringing lots of stuff!!

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Tomorrow is the big day!!! Anyone wanting to donate anything we are meeting tonight at 6.PM me for the location. Peter the helium tank is ok!! Call me if anyone has any questions.

25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Once again I would like to thank everyone who helped!!
    This event was very successful!! :*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.