main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA New IEFF Logo Ideas

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Symina, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Thank you, Ben. With your directions I was able to install the new fonts!

2. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I love all the ideas that have been created. The idea of adding Yoda and Obi Wan is a very good idea. So is the font thing.
    I wish I could be more creative and be helpful. Still not good with computer stuff, yet. Great job, Sonya.

3. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Here is the updated version with Obi-Wan and the Rebel and Empire insignias, and the font changed.

[image=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/sohall/IEFFlineupcopy-1.jpg]

4. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    That is pretty freakin' awesome. =D=

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Love the Logo! One question though--->is this going on the back or front of the shirt?

The reason I ask is because if it's the front and if the ladies are wearing this...well...I think you can figure the rest out. The force would be lets say stronger and bigger with some than others. Ofcourse it would draw attention to what's there. :D

Maybe have the logos bigger and more together than spread out, only if on the front though. If it's on the back, it's fine.

6. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    I think the logo would be good for the back, and maybe just the name on the front???

7. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Yeah, I was thinking about it being more on the back. Maybe just an IEFF on the front over the chest pocket would be, if there was one.

8. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Yeah, it would definitely be awesome on the back. and maybe just IEFF on the wearer's left side front.

If everyone does want to go with these would it be better to have a black shirt and white logo or other way around?

I still want a bumper sticker! Yay!

9. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I love the design! Great job, Sonya!

The Lucas Film copyright stuff will need to be added and we'll need to get it approved by Mary Franklin, too.

Depending on where we get it printed, we could do different colors.

On the last shirt run, the front logo's in the middle. Several of you have mentioned putting it on the left side this time. It doesn't matter to me, we'll just have decide what the group wants.

Yes on bumper stickers, too!!!

10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Logo looks awesome!

I'll pay extra to get mine with the big logo on the front. I dont like back logos, i prefer to flaunt my cool shirts in pics!

11. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Well....to keep it cost effective...if the symbols were centered it could go on the front center.

Would it be possible to do a smaller one front center and a larger one on the back too??

12. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Oh, what an awsome logo. You did such a great job, Sonya. Can't wait to have one. I understand about the front being with some of us girls. My force is unfortunatly going downhill. I do prefer front ink then back. When I was in a car club, I did pay more for having the printing on both the front and back. I would be willing to pay more for this one, and of course bumper stickers would be fun. Just thought I would let you know my thoughts.

13. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Me Wifey Dane likey frontee :D

14. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Well we can always make the logo smaller and move it up to the upper chest, or I can try to move the emblems more to the middle.

15. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I submitted our new logo to Steve Sansweet and got the following reply:

I wrote back asking if we can do t-shirts for the group, too. I'll let you know what he says.

16. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
  17. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    Which logo are we using? The line-up?

18. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I was playing around with what I think would be a great idea at all public events that we appear at. This would be for all of us who aren't in costume for whatever event or even for those who will be in costume before they suit up. The one thing I might add next to the screen name is the date we signed up. So it would have May '06 next to it. Just an idea...

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/DSC00696.jpg]

19. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    That's cool Mike!

20. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
  21. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I like it. What do you think about making the wording (our names) a bit bigger. Some of us have older eyes that others and won't be about to read it.

22. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I can see about that. I had an issue as it only lets me get so close to the actual logo with what I had as the picture. Sonya, can you send me the actual file in word or open office format so that I can fix this? My email is bobarocks@yahoo.com:)

23. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Kari, have you received any word back from Steve Sansweet about further use of the logo?

24. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
  25. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    What if you changed the Font of our names? Maybe there's a Font that's easier to read?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.