I.E., CA New IEFF Logo Ideas

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Symina, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
  2. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    3? That's a little odd. Sounds like they just want some of our cool shirts![face_whistling]
  4. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Considering there are 3 signatures on the letter. I thought it was interesting.
  5. benct7 Jedi Knight

Wow, great job on all the hard work and logistics of creating the logo and getting the approval. I really can't wait to see everybody tomorrow. I posted on another thread how the fire dept has kept me busy for the last month, so I feel like a heel for not being in the loop at least to offer any help. Things have slowed down a little (fingers crossed) so I can get back to helping if you need it. I know I am new, but don't kick me out yet. Great job again. After finally getting up to speed on how busy you guys have been, I am amazed at how dedicated everyone in. One word "AWESOME".
  6. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I briefly spoke to Steve Sansweet at the Fan Force table at Comic-Con. I showed him our cards with the new logo. He said he remembered it and that it looked good then he put the card in his wallet. High praise. [face_dancing]

Thank you Sonya for the cool design.

Thank you Mike for the cool cards!

Oh yea, I gave out more of our cards when I was working at the RL table than I did RL cards. Just thought our group was more of what they were looking for and a really great starting place for any fan!
  7. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    That's really cool. [face_dancing]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.