New in Town

Discussion in 'Lincoln, NE' started by Jadeling, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadeling Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi all! I'm new to Lincoln, just came in about a month ago, and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I was wondering where I could find a good Comic book store and a good used book store.

I use to live in Michigan, and was in Ann Arbor for a while, so I really miss my comics along with finding great deals on hardcovers.

Thanks!
  2. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to Lincoln! :)

I don't know about comic book stores, but A Novel Idea is a great used bookstore downtown... on 14th st. just north of O, I believe.
  3. Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    First of all, welcome to Lincoln. :)

I was wondering where I could find a good Comic book store

Well, I used to go to a place called Cosmic Comics but I think they closed a few years ago. It's unfortunate because they were great so I've been getting most of the SW comics at the grocery store. :( If you were looking for older comic books Trade a Tape comics on ninth and K (I think?) is pretty good.

And I also recommend A Novel Idea. :D
  4. Jadeling Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out when I get a free day. I should unpack, but I don't want to, so many boxes....@_@....and I have a story to finish.....
  5. DarthNatron Jedi Knight

Trade-a-Tape is the best. They are located at 9th and N and if you get in good with the boss guy he will hold comics for you. They have both new and old comics. Comic World is another option at 48th and O which is located between Super Saver and Targeto but I prefer Trade a Tape because they are super nice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.