main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New in Town

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Jadeling, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadeling

Jadeling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    Hi all! I'm new to Lincoln, just came in about a month ago, and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I was wondering where I could find a good Comic book store and a good used book store.

I use to live in Michigan, and was in Ann Arbor for a while, so I really miss my comics along with finding great deals on hardcovers.

Thanks!

2. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Welcome to Lincoln! :)

I don't know about comic book stores, but A Novel Idea is a great used bookstore downtown... on 14th st. just north of O, I believe.

3. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    First of all, welcome to Lincoln. :)

I was wondering where I could find a good Comic book store

Well, I used to go to a place called Cosmic Comics but I think they closed a few years ago. It's unfortunate because they were great so I've been getting most of the SW comics at the grocery store. :( If you were looking for older comic books Trade a Tape comics on ninth and K (I think?) is pretty good.

And I also recommend A Novel Idea. :D

4. Jadeling

Jadeling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out when I get a free day. I should unpack, but I don't want to, so many boxes....@_@....and I have a story to finish.....

5. DarthNatron

DarthNatron Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2003

Trade-a-Tape is the best. They are located at 9th and N and if you get in good with the boss guy he will hold comics for you. They have both new and old comics. Comic World is another option at 48th and O which is located between Super Saver and Targeto but I prefer Trade a Tape because they are super nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.