New Insider Featuring Yours Truly!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by starwarschick14, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    And don't mind Brian, he's harmless.
    I don't know about that Joe...I've known BMack for close to 8 YEARS! ("angels and ministers of grace defend us"...um, me ;) )

So, we got Rosie's article...DVR's letter...my letter...anyone else get in an issue of SW Insider? Besides the many people from the Cleveland-Akron area that we DON"T know!
  2. Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Cindy, I have to go out and pick up a copy of Insider myself. YOu want me to pick one up for you, too? If nothing else, I can get it to you when we meet for Harry Potter. ;)
  3. Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, I picked up a copy of Insider today.
    [face_shocked]
    I didn't know that you had an interview as well, Roseanna!
    It was cool. :D
  4. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm glad you liked it! I can't believe I took up so much space in the Insider...it's still unbelievable to me and I've known about this article for a long time. :)
  5. Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Now all we need to do is get you a costume to wear & display.
    Have you ever thought of doing Barris, Roseanna? For some reason I can see you as her. :)
  6. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    :D I've wanted to make her costume for a long, long time. I just need to find the time, money, and slave labor (I mean...friends) to do it. :)
  7. JarJarJedi Jedi Master

star 6
    Kim, I got it, today on my way home from filming... thanks though. :) (BTW, I believe KB Toys at Summit Mall has the figure you want. ;))

Roseanna, it took me a little while to find the article (I was too excited!) but I found it and read it in the mall. ;) Great! :)

From the article:
    "While I don't think I'll ever decorate another room like that,..."

*kneels down on both knees* Roseanna, please help me decorate my room like yours. You said awhile ago that you would help me. :) ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.