New Insider!!!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Padawan92, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Geoff and I just got the new insider in the mail..and all I can say is wow...

The Bantha Tracks is all about dioramas..some are not that bad looking.
    The new article about Gederal Gridvous is very cool :D
    as is the stories about the women of Star Wars (the little intro to the Insider has a note from Amy Allen!)
    But what I really liked were the new pictures from Episode 3...nice ones of Hayden!!

Also I didn't know that Sofia Coppola (Lost in Translation) played the handmaiden Sache?!?!

Also did anyone else know that the young girl from Whale Rider plays the Queen from Naboo in Ep.3?
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I was watching AOTC on HBO the other day, and it was kinda cool to spot all 3 of the Amy Allen cameo, kinda like the "Where's Waldo" of SW ;)

And there's another Cleveland area letter in Rebel Rumblings...Paul Allen Marshall (Cuyahoga Falls) seemed concerned about rumors of a "topless scene" in Episode III. That's like what 5 letters from around here) that have made it into Insider?

When I was hanging out with Jorge Sacul (and the guys from Indy Knights) we compared notes on ALOT of things...and especially that MASSIVE group picture from their Timothy Zahn booksigning. Speaking of "where's waldo"...I think I found you George :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.