main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL New Insider

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediLars, Jan 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Well, the SW Insider has finally arrive this week. (a month late) And they had a lot of great articles on the late great Sir Alec Guinness, and Christopher Lee. They also have exclusive clips of EPII that has not been shown around the internet.(To my knowledge)Any way check out.

JediLars

2. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, finally. I've only gotten about half way through the mag. 'cause I haven't had much time to read it, but it's pretty good so far. At least subscribers are getting a free issue for being late.

3. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Hi Lars, you beat me to posting an update on the Insider! Man, I'm a slacker. Also, for those that don't get the Insider, I'm going to be nice and tell you that the Jawa Trader features an ad for a carbon freezing chamber. It's $24.99, and frankly, a little dopey looking. You can pre-order at www.store.wizards.com/jawa. Just a FYI.

4. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Hurray for it finally getting here! I REALLY was missing it. There's been a black hole in my mailbox since the last issue.

I just want to comment on how much of a yes-man Rick McCullam(or however you spell it) is. Geez, that guy drives me nuts. Maybe I could send my husband out to spend some time with him. I could use my own personal yes-man.

Also, I think the new Anakin looks great! Hopefully Hayden will have some real on-screen presence, and make us believe. But, looks-wise, he seems to be a great transition person.

I hope that when they start to make their changes that WotC doesn't make my SW Insider worse instead of better. Frankly, I'm more than a bit skeptical, but keeping my fingers crossed. um.... no, that's not right, not crossing fingers.... I'm..ummmm..... trusting in the Force, THAT'S IT!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.