main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA NEW Introductions 2009

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDIMASTER_VIDAL, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    this our NEW Introductions thread. please tell us about your selfs and how big of a fan you are.

2. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    New or Renew!?! My name is Troy Gaines, I live in Chesterfield and I've enjoyed Star Wars since I saw it at Chesterfield Towne Center in 1977. Then came the toys the following year and drawing little tie fighters and Xwings on notebooks throughout school. Kinda lost sight of it in the late 80's but came to it again with Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy in the early 90's. When they started making toys again in the mid 90's, I started collecting them up until last year. I try to make it to Disney World each year just to see Disney's Hollywood Studios transform into the largest Star Wars mecca on the planet weekends each June. This year, I plan on hitting CV. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite Star Wars movie and led me to the boards to seek like minded friends 4 or 5 years ago now. I've been a part of the 501st Legion for 4 years now with over 50 troops under my belt.
    My costumes (not all approved by them) are Stormtrooper, Clone Trooper Airborne, Darth Vader, Jango Fett, Imperial Officer. Outside of that, I like to talk Star Wars with about anyone who will listen. Looking to make friends of the same here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.