main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Des Moi, IA New Jedi moving to town

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Czan, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czan

Czan Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2004
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to officially say hello and I look forward to conversing with you all. I wont be able to check the forums very much so there will a better chance of meeting in person at meetings for me because I am selling my pc. I leave Saturday morning from here to head north to Iowa, so hopefully someone can give me contact information for someone from the chapter so I won't be out of the loop once I head up there. I wont have a pc when I get up there, so I am hoping to gather as much info here before I head out.

May the Force be with you all, Czan Mar-Gathol

2. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Welcome to Iowa. Our Des Moines chapter is just getting started and it is moving along slowly. With your addition it will be a great help. You might also want to check out the Quad Cities chapter. Once agian welcome to Iowa. burrisjedimaster1.

3. Count_Navillus

Count_Navillus Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2002
    Czar Where you in the Marines ?[face_plain]
    If so Do you know a guy Named Sullivan?

4. Czan

Czan Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2004
    I appreciate the warm welcome. I was originally born in Iowa City, but have moved quite abit around the states and the world since then, lol. Yes, I used to be in the marines from 93-97. I knew a guy with a last name of Sullivan, what company was he with? I was with Charlie 1/5 based out of San Mateo in SoCal. Well, I look forward to meeting you all in the future, May the Force be with you all, Czan Mar-Gathol

5. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Semper Fe Czan. Navillus and I went to boot camp in Sept of 97.

6. Count_Navillus

Count_Navillus Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2002

Can't say I know the Sullivan your talking about, though I was on a Field opp. with a Sgt. Sullivan but he joined about the same time I did. He was with 1 FSSG TSB Radio Opperator. Camp Pendleton. That was in 99

And there was A Sgt. Sullivan That was a D.I. I think he was With platoon 2012 or 2014. Sep 97'-Dec 97'.

That's all the other Sullivan's I know that were in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.