main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jedi of the Jedi Order list

Discussion in 'Literature' started by MasterBnar, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBnar

MasterBnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2005
    I understand a board already exists like this, but I wan't to start a better organized one if you will. I want to figure out which jedi are still among the living and escape the purge. Obviously we have Yoda and Obi wan. Anyother survivors? Dark Siders don't count and characters from games don't count. Only books and comics and of course movies. Only light side jedi of the jedi order. No Ysanna or other force tribes. And only those that have survived through the clone wars, Revenge of the Sith and the Purge. As revenge of the sith comes out and more literature is made, more jedi would be added, those that escaped the purge. Also, Joruus C. Baoth cannot count because he wasn't alive during the clone wars, only Jorus C. Baoth was, but he died. The clone was never a true jedi of the jedi order. So, I'm only counting true jedi of the jedi order that have survived.

1. Yoda
    2. Obi Wan Kenobi
    3. Vima Da Boda
    4. Empajatos Brand
    5. Ood Bnar
    6. Vergere
    7. anyone else from the star wars universe?

Can some one tell me who Ikrit is? Is he from the clone wars? What about Kam Solusar and Kyle Kataran are they from the clone wars?
    Did the Dark Woman from the comics survive the Purge? If so, wouldn't it be cool if her name was revealed as Vima da Boda? I think that would be awesome, they need to do somemore literature on the Dark Woman and Vima da Boda. Vima da Boda never died yet has she? Maybe she can live on in more SW literature, maybe even some stories about what she did in the Clone Wars. What do you all think? Help me add to the Jedi survivors that survive Revenge of the Sith and the Jedi Purge

2. Jodus

Jodus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 21, 2005
    Kyle was much too young. And teh Dark Woman was supposedly killed by Vader in one of the old Tales.

You can add Qu Rahn though. He was elevated to Master and spent time searching for the Valley.

3. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    Kyle was much too young. And teh Dark Woman was supposedly killed by Vader in one of the old Tales.

You can add Qu Rahn though. He was elevated to Master and spent time searching for the Valley.

Which tale feature the Dark Woman and Vader? Would it be continuity? Who is Qu Rahn, what literature is he found in?

4. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    Does anyone know the latest on Quinlan Vos? Is he still part of the Dark Side? Does he ever switch back to the light and survive the Purge? Who is Ikrit? Would he count? What about Ylenic It'kla?

5. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    True Jedi of the Jedi Order List
    1. Yoda
    2. Obi Wan Kenobi
    3. Vima Da Boda
    4. Empajatos Brand
    5. Ood Bnar
    6. Vergere
    7. Ylenic It'kla

Anyone else? Anyother True Jedi survive Revenge of the Sith and the Jedi Purge?

Does anyone know the latest status on K'Khruk? Does he survive the Jedi Purge?

6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    MasterBnar posted on 4/8/05 6:05pm
    Does anyone know the latest status on K'Khruk? Does he survive the Jedi Purge?
    [hr][/blockquote]

[face_laugh] Whipid... into shape.

7. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    Does that mean he is still alive? yay

8. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    Its about time someone has whipped it into shape I think. There are so many inconsistencies of which jedi survive, and I plan to narrow it down so it can be consistent

9. Jodus

Jodus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 21, 2005
    Qu Rahn was the Jedi whom Jerec killed in the opening of Jedi Knight...I think he was mentioned elsewhere, but I forget.

The Dark Woman story was in one of the earlier tales, but it seemed well written. It would be up to the staff at LFL to decide if that one was infinites or if they wanna make a new one. But as far as i am concerned, shes dead :p

10. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    Ok, but I'm still not including Qu Rahn, because I don't accept it as continuity. Unless it is in some star wars reference boook. I don't accept game stories unless they are referenced in a reference book. If games are included in your personal continuity, I guess you can included Rahn

11. BootlegVader

BootlegVader Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    The Dark Woman being killed by Vader is cannon as it was refenced in the NETC.

12. MasterBnar

Apr 8, 2005
    What is NETC stand for?

13. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    New Essential Guide to the Characters.

14. UlikQelDroma

UlikQelDroma Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2005
    Most current List of Jedi who have survived the Purge
    1.Yoda
    2. Obi Wan Kenobi
    3. Vima Da Boda
    4. Dark Woman
    5. Empajatos Brand
    6. Ood Bnar
    6. Vergere
    8. Ylenic It'kla
    9. Qu Rahn
    10. Jerec. Was Jerec a jedi?
    what about Morgan Katarn was he a jedi? Can someone tell me who he is? Was he a jedi?

Help me out. Anymore?

15. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I don't think Morgan was a Jedi.

Jerec was a Jedi, but Palpy turned him when he returned from his mission in the Unknown Regions.

16. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.