main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Sth Bend, IN New Jedi Order (copy)

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: New Jedi Order
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 07-31-2000 07:39 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone read the new book series, New Jedi Order?
    I have read Vector Prime and I am reading Onslought. I'm not a very fast reader, but I enjoy it. I wish that they would have given us books like these to read in school

------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

IP: Logged

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 08-01-2000 09:39 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've read all Vector Prime, Onslaught, and Ruin. Personally, I didn't like Vector Prime as much as the others(and it's for the writing style not the story).

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 08-01-2000 10:53 AM
    I am sensing a difference in writing style too. I thought VP set up the series pretty well, though. I have read Salvatore's Dark Elf trilogy, so I guess I am used to his style of writing. Did you know that he is going to write the book for Episode II?
    ------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 08-07-2000 11:24 AM
    That will be nice. What I really wish they would do is give the Episode III novel to Timothy Zahn. I still think he is the best of the EU writers.
    Has anyone read Hero's Trial yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.