main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN New Jedi Order (copy)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: New Jedi Order
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 07-31-2000 07:39 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone read the new book series, New Jedi Order?
    I have read Vector Prime and I am reading Onslought. I'm not a very fast reader, but I enjoy it. I wish that they would have given us books like these to read in school

------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

IP: Logged

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 08-01-2000 09:39 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've read all Vector Prime, Onslaught, and Ruin. Personally, I didn't like Vector Prime as much as the others(and it's for the writing style not the story).

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 08-01-2000 10:53 AM
    I am sensing a difference in writing style too. I thought VP set up the series pretty well, though. I have read Salvatore's Dark Elf trilogy, so I guess I am used to his style of writing. Did you know that he is going to write the book for Episode II?
    ------------------

Joshua Gregory
    MTFBWYA!

Empyre
    Jedi Knight posted 08-07-2000 11:24 AM
    That will be nice. What I really wish they would do is give the Episode III novel to Timothy Zahn. I still think he is the best of the EU writers.
    Has anyone read Hero's Trial yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.