main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends New Jedi Order Redemption 4/7/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by olekmat2003, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olekmat2003

olekmat2003 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2003
    This is my fan fiction, and it my first short story in my life and well I don't expect it yo be good.

Yuuzhan Vong-Y-H

Time- NJO
    Characters-Kyle Katarn.
    Place- Underworld of Coruscant.

Chapter 1

Kyle Katarn was running in the underworld of Coruscant followed shortly by a small group of Y-H. He heard a scream and turned his head to see one of his soldiers go down with a thudbug to the knee. The soldier quickly brought his blaster to bear on the nearest Y-H. Scorch marks appeared on the Vong's armor. One blast found its way to a knee cap, turning it to a smoldering hole, bringing the Vong down. Knowing he could do no more, he reached for a cord on his jacket, pulled it, and turned ito a flaming fireball, engulfing five Y-H. Kyle quickly ran on until he reached his first checkpoint. More coming later

2. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    A little short, okay a lot, but an interesting start me thinks

3. olekmat2003

Mar 26, 2003
    Sorry I only had 5 minutes to type it.

4. olekmat2003

Mar 26, 2003
    A door slid open, and Commander Dash Rendar reported to him.

"Sir holocams show a moderatlet large group of Vong coming down Corridor A-2.

"Alright activate HEavy-Lasers and the magnetic field. Lock the Blast door, but keep the small hatches open. I want recovery teams to go out there and recover any surviving Vong weapons."

"Yes sir."

A shimmirring wall of energy appeared on the walls of the corridor. The advancing Vong, stopped and hesitated for a moment, before precedding on.

The Republic lasers focused.. and fired, spreading havoc among the Vong lines. Heavy blasts hit Vong and bodies exploded. The blats that missed richotched off the walls until they did hit something. His troops pulled back their stationary guns, and started using blaster rifles and pistols once the Vong got passed the outer defenses. 50 odd Vong got through the opened hatches, only to encounter a solid wall of battle hardened veterans. The troops opened fire on the ragged Vong, decimating every one. Y-V hunter droids were sent through the Vong bodies to dispatch of the occasional amphistaff.

The droids brought back about a cart of surviving Vong weaponary. This was taken to the resistance OP center to be evaulated. The Vong bodies were taken and incerated. Kyle was walking through the remains of the battle. Oh, how he wished to be here, among the troops. But no, he importance required him to stay behind lines directing troops. In his case this was a reinforced bunker far beneath Coruscant. He evalutation of the battle was interupted by Dack.

"Sir, they will be back."

"I know. We nearly lost to them today. I want that front defense to be reinforced. We can't have them breaking through our lines again. If we didn't have that second line, they may have gone all the way to the base."

"Yes, but what else can we do. We have blast doors, artillery, and magnetic shields on the corridors."

"Train the troops in fencing. They may be able to better evade amphistaffs. Oh, yes do you have that information on the Jedi, their recent activites, and the Y-H heirachiel structure.

"Yes sir, I will transfer it to your quarters as soon as possible."

5. olekmat2003

Mar 26, 2003
    Kyle walked through the troop barracks commending them for their bravery. With 2 thousand troops in the belows of Coruscants, he had some power to hit the Y-H. Besides a troop installation it was also an x-wing hangar, and an intel center. Being an Intel center it had a large depository of high-tech equipment. Most of it was used for infiltration of a modern world, but know useless in Y-H Coruscant. The hangar was located several miles under ground, and had a launch chute leading straight up.

The base boasted portable shield generators, and a fair amount of ground equipment. Among these were highly powered blasters which were capable of blasting through V-H armor. The station also had about 150 V-H hunter droids. These droids were his most effiecient soldiers, and so far he had only two damaged droids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.