main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jedi Order : TRAITOR

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Can anyone give me a confirmed sighting of Star Wars NJO: Traitor at any of the Tulsa Wal-Marts? I would like to go at lunch to pick it up, so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I havn't seen it. Myself I have resumed back on the NJO, I'm halfway through the 3rd book "Ruin". BTW this brings up to mind that other chapters have regular book reviews. Is there anyone interested in doing this here.

3. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I haven't seen it yet either, but i'm only part way through the one right before it, but i didn't the Woodland hill book store a few days ago, but that could have changed by now.

Roger, yea with this group we probably could do that too, I've read will read all the NJO books, but since it started so long ago, the series has run into one be jumble so i don't know what event happened in which books.

4. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    What's up guys? I thought I would let you know that Traitor comes out tomorrow. If you guys are looking for another series to read there is a trilogy out called Shadow Moon, Shadow Dawn, and Shadow Star its the sequel to Willow and is written by George Lucas and Chris Claremont.

5. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Yes, I know it comes out to...today. However, there are always stores out there that have the book for sale days before the street release date (which is nowhere near as strict as many folks would have you believe). WM is usually good for that. I picked it up at a local comic shop (NOT WA) yesterday. They actually had it out last week, but they were selling it for full price. WM usually has a 10-15% discount. Regardless, I couldn't wait any longer and needed something to read during my class last night, so I went for it. I had to get my fix, man! :)

6. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Well, i'll have to go get that and Resident Evil today it looks like.

7. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Mike, we're getting Resident Evil today as well!!!

Suncoast good....lets you reserve copies......

8. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Hehehe, yea, i reserved it there too when i got my DBZ dvds

9. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Thats cool.

I like the place cause they also have those HUGE poster frames.

10. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Yea tell me about it, those things are impossible to find anywhere else, and they are really nice looking too. And 20 bucks isn't a shabby price either.

11. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    the only thing I dont like about the Res Evil dvd is no deleted secnes

12. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Ahhh, well maybe there weren't any that were even worth putting on a DVD, it doest happen.

13. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Cool, i got my copy, now i just have to finish the last have of one before it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.