main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jedi Order tv series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by yuuzhanvongkiller, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuuzhanvongkiller

yuuzhanvongkiller Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    this is something ive been thinking about for a while now.

Why not have the same guys who made the Clone Wars series on cartoon network make a NJO series in the same style? Yes, they would have to be longer episodes and yes they probably wouldnt be for little kids, but why not?

This is better off in the "Best Guess" thread. And if I see any more disrespect about us not caring about Anakin Solo I'll complain some more! :D

2. Gwas

Gwas Jedi Master star 2

Dec 13, 2000
    No disrespect meant, but Joe Average isn't going to want to see Han and Leia's kids die, methinks.

3. yuuzhanvongkiller

yuuzhanvongkiller Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    yeah, you do have a point.
    people arent going to want to watch chewie die either.

on the other hand, those two deaths would were the emotional lift that made the books so popular.

and, f.y.i., most people that read star by star didnt really care that anakin had died. he wasnt as beloved as chewie.

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I'd beg to differ- Anakin was the fan-favorite hero of the series, and his death was really big shock- especially since that meant Jacen had to take over as the central hero afterwards.

Just dig back in the Lit forum to threads that were around 4 years ago.

5. MooMoney

MooMoney Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2005
    Well there is a lot of stuff that happens before the Jedi Order and even afterwards where that Lucas' could still make an animated series based on the New Jedi Order but not have to worry about showing the death of Anakin Solo and Chewbecca

6. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    My theory is that the new animated series will take place between ROTS and ANH and be done in the same style as Clone Wars.

The live-action series will be set roughly 25 years after ROTJ and feature Luke in a mentor role overseeing the next generation of Jedi Knights where Jaina and Jacen Solo are in the series along with other characters from NJO.

7. MooMoney

MooMoney Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2005
    Its sorta been hinted that the new animated series won't be so "new" after all but just a continuation of the clone wars but instead of it being 5 mins long it will be a half hour show....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.