main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX new jedi order

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    the new jedi order: force hertic remnant comes out feb 4 in all book stores nation wide. you could buy this paperback now if you go to walmart or barnes and nobles.

2. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    I imagine it's about the Remnant of the Empire and their joining the fight against the Vong? I'll have to pick that up next Friday when I get paid! Thanks Rob!

3. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I know! I think there's at least one other book also coming out today. So far I'm restraining myself, because this is a busy week for me, and I know as soon as I buy the books, I'm going to gobble them up.

But hey, I think I have tomorrow night free....

By the way, it looks like you were right: the NJO series *is* ending in November. Bummer.

4. Vaderman247

Nov 4, 2002
    It's been 3 years already?! Wow! I thought they were going to do 20 books? I hope it ends with a butt kicking battle between Vong and Jedi!! Hehehehehe!!!

5. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    i,m looking forward to that, after reading remnant things are picking up and getting good. the other book coming out is an e-book about chewie's son proving himself to his dad and han solo that he can do things on his own. this story takes place well before chewie dies. by the way we are not the group that has funerals for dead books characters. hint hint.

6. Master_MJade

Master_MJade Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2003
    how mnuch at walmart?

7. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    remnant at walmart is $4.88.

8. Master_MJade

Master_MJade Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2003
    thankz.....

9. Vaderman247

Nov 4, 2002
    I'm about halfway through the book and so far it's held my attention. It's pretty good. I'm interested to see what happens...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.