main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Jedi Outcasts RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SECRETSISTER, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003

"Oh bite me. Life on the Repute isn't exactly a fashion show. I'm not like the other girls, I don't just wake up looking hot." Dinn muttered, punching Jim in the arm. "And I like having company. There's no law on this ship to say that I can't have a roommate or a friend."

This was getting on her nerves. If Jim even mentioned the word 'Lance' in his next sentence, she was going to turn right around and walk the other way.

Tag: Stinks ;)

2. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Jim Palso

Jim Palso chuckled as Dinn nailed him in the arm with a solid punch. What he wanted to say was the word "Lance," but Palso figured that name was the last name she wanted to hear. And Palso knew Dinn knew what he was going to say, so he swallowed his pride and chose another way to phrase the question.

"I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm saying it's just...weird. I mean, if you like girls, I can understand. Sometimes, us guys just get all retarded like..."

Tag Jessie :p

3. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn let out some choice cursewords and rolled her eyes.

"Look, Bel is just a...well, she's..." Dinn growled. "I don't know what you'd call her, but it's nothing for you to worry about. Geddit?"

They walked further along the corridor in silence, but Dinn couldn't force herself to be quite about it all.

"Is this really what you want to ask me? All this poodoo about girls and sleep?"

Tag: stinks ;)

4. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

Palso shook his head. "I ain't letting this one down, Splat." Palso said, "You don't know what Bel is, okay, fine. But do you know how deep your getting in with her? I mean, all you do is spend time with her. What if she is affecting you mentally and you not knowing it?"

Palso hoped this comment would open up to what Palso wanted to finally ask. They reached a turbolift and they entered. Palso asked the computer to take them to the fitness level.

5. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Dinn regarded Jim with a look that would have frozen the nearest sun.

"I see you've gained the Force and become a trained psycholanalyst at the same time." she snapped, her voice hard and sharp. "What in the name of the Nine Hells, do you mean 'affecting me mentally'?"

Tag: He who is treading a fine line...

6. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    OOC:Yup Mr. Tough as Nails, Preventer Zero does get the hots for his wife now and then. Read on... ;-)

IC:

[Skye looked up as he heard his wife talk about the children then slip out of the mess. He then saw Palso and Dinn leave, and noted that the crowd was dissipating. Finishing up his meager meal - his appetite wasn't that strong lately - and hurried after his wife. He nearly called out to her, but hesitated, trying to see from body movements what his wife's emotions were. For a split second of that observation, Skye's mind wandered to the fact that she WAS his wife, and that she was very attractive, and Skye was amazed at himself]

You are trying to make amends to your wife, set things right again, and you are checking her out from behind?! Geez man, pull yourself together!

[Skye continued to follow her, not raising his voice to tell her to slow down. He had to wonder though; she was Force sensitive so if she was in any way aware of her surroundings she would instantly know he was there, so why was she not stopping? Skye ignored that part in his head and just kept following her.]

Tag: Earwen.

7. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

"Computer, halt turbolift." The turbolift stopped. Jim Palso turned to face Dinn. "What in the Nine Hells do I mean by that? Your dreams. And that's no advanced Force stuff." Palso countered to Dinn's earlier comment. "Say I'm crazy, fine. But I think we have a special bond in the Force. Maybe it's not even the Force. But I can feel when something is wrong with you, Dinn. Your emotions, your moods, all of it. But it only comes in times of extreme stress of worry. And you, Miss, have been having some nightmares. I can feel them as good as day, but I don't know what their about. I can't see them. All I can do is feel your pain." Palso paued, looking to the floor, then back up to Dinn. "And I think it has something to do with that Bel girl."

8. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn leant against the wall and sighed, crossing her arms. "You're the one causing me pain." she said. "Right about here." she pointed to the grease smeared arse of her overalls.

"Turbolift, continue." she said, her voice full of resignation. She looked at Jim, standing there looking like a kicked puppy and sighed. "YOu know, I think I liked you better when you didn't have the Force." she joked. "And I have been having...well, I guess they're hallucinations. But its because of all the stims I've been on...and siting infront of a computer for hours doesn't help either. I'm sorry you can feel the echoes, but it's all just a bunch of pre-mission nerves and my bad cooking. I mean, even Bel has had nightmares."

Tag: Stinks

9. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

Jim Palso smiled at Dinn's joke about her ass and him. Palso had to agree he was being a pain in the butt, but he was being a pain in the butt for a reason. Palso knew that stim packs could do that to ya. He could remember once or twice about some pretty crazy dreams. But what didn't add up was the fact that Bel was having these nightmares too. "Care to explain these nightmares?" Jim asked.

The turbolift stopped and they exited, walking down the corridor side by side.

Tag Jessie :)

10. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn shook her head. "I don't remember much and poor Bel can't tell me enough to make sense of it all. They're just dreams, Jim...honest."

They neared one of the training rooms. Jim reached out and grabbed her arm, to stop her from passing it by.

"Oh you've got to be joking!" Dinn said with a smirk. "Me fight you? That's hardly an even match. You'd be dead within five minutes!"

Tag: He knows who he is :p

11. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

Jim Palso wanted to beleive Dinn so bad. And most of him did. But there was a part of him that told him to be cautious. Jim nodded. "Okay, you win. But if anything happens, you come and get me right away."

Palso shook his head at Dinn's comment. "No, it's not. I know you can smoke me in lightsaber combat. Do you have your lightsaber on you?" Jim looked to Dinn, a worried thrown on his face.

Tag BugSplat :p

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Earwen knew that Skye had followed her. She could sense it without needing to look back. However, she was still upset and in no mood to start the conversation. She reached the bright pink door, palming it open and slipping inside their quarters.

Tag: Skye

13. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    [Skye hesitated before his own quarters, trying to decide if he was to walk in. For all he knew, his wife wouldn't want to talk. Still, it needed to be done. It couldn't be like last time where she just left without talking to him. They wouldn't want another mission thinking that was the last time they'd see each other.]

I have to talk to her.

[Skye keyed open his door, thankful she didn't change the lock combination. He slipped off his gun and put it on the table]

Earwen? You in here? [Mentally cursed himself - he saw her enter their quarters] We need to talk about... stuff. [Skye cursed himself again. He was a steadfast commander, but lousy with relationships]

Grow some backbone Skye!

Tag: Earwen

14. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn lay her hand on the lightsabre that hung at her waist. She always forgot it was there.

"Sure." she answered, suddenly puzzled. "You don't actually want to fight, though, do you?"

Tag: Stinky

15. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    "Start talking." Earwen replied from the babies' room as she reached down to pick up a smiley Elerrina.

Tag: Skye

16. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: In the following post, Jim Palso is training. He is not being attack. Eric O'Vann is merely forcing Jim to defend himself in hopes of learning quicker. Please do not interrupt this training. If you would please, only have Jessie reply to the training posts for now. Thank you. :)

"I don't know," Jim Palso said. The chills up the back of his back and neck were quiet annoying. He didn't know what they meant. Palso went to put a hand on his customized DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, but with-drew his hand. Something was telling him he didn't need the weapon. But what or who?

"Let me go first." Jim said, always protective of those who he loved and cared for. Jim opened up the door to a padded training room. It was dark. He stepped in further, coming to stand square in the room.

Before he could say anything however, he heard a object fly through the air. The silver cylinder object caught his eye as it hit the floor and rolled to his feet. Jim picked it up and rotated it in his hands. "What the...?" It took Jim a moment to recongize what the object was.

A snap-hiss. Palso's startled look froze to where he heard the blade. He looked into the darkness, a red blade bringing light to dark. Whoever carried the red blade rushed from the darkness. Jim just ignited his lightsaber. A blue blade. Jim barely had time to bring his defenses up to block the first blow. The lightsabers crackled as they struck each other.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Jim demaned.

"Your teacher..." The man asnwered as he spun around and Jim blocked, but just barely. "Your friend..." The man rotated his blade to a new position and attacked again. Jim Palso lost ground as he backed up from the blow. "And your destroyer if you do not master the art of the lightsaber quickly."

In the darkness, two other lightsabers ignited red blades. TG-128 came rushing at Palso from the darkness as the old man drifted off into the dark. Palso blocked the first two strikes from trhe double lightsabers...

Tag Jessie :)

17. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    And I thought I was cold

[Skye made every effort to keep his words from being too harsh. He also opened his mind for his wife to see that he was being truthful, not hiding anything]

Ummm... Well I know you are angry about my handling of the situation of Dinn and Bel. I could have handled that better without yelling at them.

It's just... I find myself at every mission brief approached by someone who asks to be reassigned, usually as an adjunct to the Preventers. The reason that they wait until after the brief is what bothers me. It's almost like they don't like their given assignment and want to change it. I can't begin to surmise their reasoning, but it always puts a severe kink in the plans.

In this instance, I had already considered and rejected an undergound approach. Then Bel said she would be insubordinate just to get on the planet... :[face_sigh]: I didn't mean to yell at her, but I cannot stand when someone blatantly says they won't follow orders.

... No, this isn't all about them. This is about us. I feel... like I'm losing control. Before when we were in aruement about my loss of Spirit, I felt out of control of myself. Now I am losing control of the team. I suppose I feel like the team is moving on...

... and you don't need me anymore. [Skye quickly added] The team I mean. The team doesn't need me anymore.

Why did I say "you don't need me anymore"?

Tag: Earwen.

18. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Zandoran Celix
    Ill Repute, Outside the Chancellors Office

Zandoran felt sort of crestfallen as the lights brightened. But quickly he pulled himself back into his shields, locking away these emotions he ahd been feeling.

After all, he had been taught those feelings provided only weakness.

He shifted in his seat and then looked back at Shasa.

So I hear you are leading a squadron? How did you gain such an honor?

TAG: Shasa

19. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Zandoran Celix
    Ill Repute, Outside the Chancellors Office

Zandoran felt sort of crestfallen as the lights brightened. But quickly he pulled himself back into his shields, locking away these emotions he ahd been feeling.

After all, he had been taught those feelings provided only weakness.

He shifted in his seat and then looked back at Shasa.

So I hear you are leading a squadron? How did you gain such an honor?

20. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    With a grin, I'm not sure how I got a squadron. But yes, I am honored. I just hope I don't disappoint the Chancellor. I am a little sad that I haven't been able to put in as much time in the medical ward though.

She felt a little nervous. She had told herself she wouldn't allow emotions for men disrupt her life again. Shasa wanted to protect her heart from past failures.

TAG: Zan

21. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    Th-Th-That's w-w-w-hat you th-th-think. L-l-l-lank's gonna k-k-k-kill us.

*She stopped for a minute to gain some of her composure.*

I'm supposed to be the Rock here, and we were in there shouting like fishwives!

TAG: Hayden

22. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa chuckled at Lank's comment*

It was quite a show - very interesting and stress reducing! I was beginning to think that those two would never get together and iron things out. It was a bit public, though. You beat me to my feet and you handled it much better than I would have done.

*She happened to notice her crono and suddenly popped out of her chair.*

Oh Force! I've got to meet with Shasa!

*She gave Lank a quick kiss on the cheek, winked at Anya, and hurried out of the Hall, only stopping to get rid of her tray etc. She practically sprinted down the corridor and rounded the corner, only to come to a screeching halt. Shasa was waiting, all right, but Zandoran Celix was with her. Lissa cautiously tested the 'air'.*

Hmmmm. This may get interesting....but after I talk to Shasa.

*Moving forward as if totally oblivious to the vibes in the air, Lissa stopped before the couple.*

Shasa. I'm sorry I'm late. There was a bit of a....happening in the Mess Hall. Please, come into the office - it won't take long.

23. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    "I knew they needed to clear the air between them," replied Lank. "But they do need to be reminded that such things shouldn't be done in front of the entire crew."

*Lissa left to meet with Shasa. Lank sat down to his soup which had cooled*

Such are the burdens of command... *Lank chuckled at the thought*

"So, Anya...where do you call home?"

Tag: Anya

24. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Hayden Kress

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't the best venue for such a discussion."

Hayden smiled, kissing D'Nari on the cheek as he sat close to her.

"Don't worry about Lank. Let me ...," he paused, "No. We'll handle it. Together."

tag: Michelle

25. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *D'nari wrapped her arms around Hayden and sighed - she had missed this.*

TAG: Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.