main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Jedi Outcasts RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SECRETSISTER, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Hayden Kress

The warmth of D'Nari's embrace removed every last thread of fear and doubt in Hayden's heart. Finally, he felt complete again. But this time, he had a further reason to prove his worth to her. The mission upcoming would prove the hardest for all, but most important of all, a test of their will as a couple.

Hayden was confident. More then that. He knew they would be together for a long time to come.

"Come on," he whispered, "Let's have this chat Lank. Then we'll catch up on lost time."

Hayden smiled, kissing D'Nari longingly once more before helping her to her feet.

tag: Michelle

2. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Zandoran Celix
    Ill Repute, Outside the Chancellors Office

Zan could feels oemthig in Shasa's emotions that told him something was bothering her. But he had no real experience with these sort of emotions and could not guess as to what.

A few moments later the Chancellor arrived and knew that Shasa would be going to speak with her. The Chancellor invited her in and Zan sat back in his seat. He hoped after Shasa was done he could speak briefly with the Chancellor then perhaps talk in a more private place with Shasa.

He simply didn't understad waht it was that were bringing him and her together. She shone like the sun in the Force, while he looked like a shadow. They were so opposite that ti seemed an impossibility for them to be together. But then again, who was he to question things he didn't understand?

TAG: Shasa...Sel

3. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    Anya had been reviewing her day when Lank had spoken to her. She had almost forgotten he was there.

"So, Anya...where do you call home?"

Home...

"Here, now. I suppose technically it would be Corellia, but I have no home there. This is my only home now."

She shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"Where are you from?"

TAG: Lank

4. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    "Yet another Corellian?" Lank said with a merry grin. "Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. I myself am from Talus."

5. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *D'nari squared her shoulders, stood ramrod straight, and smiled at Hayden*

Together

TAG: mush squad

6. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Hayden Kress

Hand in hand, the two newly united lovebirds went on their way in search of Lank, for whatever reason he wanted to discuss with them.

"I have to admit," Hayden said, "I was worried you were going to say no."

7. DarthFacetious

Apr 3, 2004
    I almost did...

TAG: Mark (sorry about the ***** post - can't think of anything else)

8. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    OOC: That's ok :)

IC - Hayden Kress

"I'm glad you didn't," Hayden replied, "In fact, I'm going to make it my mission to please you as best I can in return for giving me the chance. So ... what shall it be first?"

9. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    OOC: Darn you two, I expected you to make up, THEN get chewed out! :p Ah well...

IC:

*Lank checked his chrono, finished his sweet roll, and stood*

"My apologies but I'd better see to those two crazy lovebirds. I hoep you enjoy your time with us, Anya." *Lank policed his tray and headed for his office. He'd busy himsef with more paperwork until the pair arrive. it served the double purpose of getting him in the proper frame of mind*

Tag: Anya, the lovers. :p

10. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    Anya smiled and said goodbye to Lank. She stood up and put away her trash, plates, and utensils. She walked out of the mess hall and to one of the turbolifts. As she stepped in, she eyed up the inside of it and tried to decide where she wanted to go.

Med bay.

TAG: *shrugs*

11. DarthFacetious

Apr 3, 2004
    I suppose...after we get dressed down, of course, we can talk.

*They had reached Lank's office and she leaned against the door, feeling a little like a child who has been sent to the Headmaster's after shirking some assignment or other.*

TAG: Marky-Mark and Lanky McSpanky

12. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Excuse me, Zan.

Shasa stood and walked into Lissa's office.
    As the Chancellor sat down, so did she.

Is this about the mission?

TAG: Sel

13. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Jim Palso

"Woaaaa!" Palso managed to say as ducked just in time from keeping his head on his shoulders. He put all the strength he could into striking down at TG-128. And the droid just turned his head and switched his lightsabers in rotation and came after Palso again. Jim Palso backed up, but tripped under his own feet. He struggled to get up and, just as he did, jumped out of the way of a strike from TG-128.

"What are you doing?!!!!!!!" Palso pleaded in the darkened room, wondering why Dinn was just standing there in the door way.

Snap-hiss

Palso turned around just in time to see a red blade as it rushed towards him, coming highg. Palso blocked it, then parried a second blow. "You are weak." Eric O'Vann said. Palso could hear TG-128 coming up behind him and rotated just in time to block a attack, then another, then back to Eric O'Vann again. Palso felt a crunching pain in his cut as Eric O'Vann leveled into him with a kick and sent Palso flying.

The old man walked towards him, cool as day, TG-128 flanking him on his left side, keeping a eye on Dinn. "You are sloppy. Those lightsaber moves are worst then what the Younglings could do at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. And they were less ten years old!"

"I've never even handled a lightsaber before!" Palso replied back, getting truely angry. Sweat rolled down Palso's face, his gray Jedi Outcasts uniform started to show the streaks of sweat at some places on the uniform. What was Eric trying to prove?

"Your grandfather has, your father has. It runs in your blood. Now act like it!" Eric said as he went for another attack. Palso was scrambling to get up and blocked just in time, but the force of the blow sent the half standing, half crouching Palso right back to the ground. "I'm not even trying! I'm playing elemantry practice skills with you! Fight!" Eric O'Vann all but yelled as he came down again, Palso parried quickly, the two blades just inches from his face. Palso pushed Eric O'Vann's blade away, rolled out of the way and got up. He swung wildly at the old man. The old man just stepped out of the way. Palso swung again and again and again, all missing as the old man just backed up. "That is your father's lightsaber and your a disgrace to it!"

"I never wanted to be my father!" Palso said in frustation.

"Liar!" Eric said as he attacked, Palso blocked just in time, but the force of the blow sent Palso stumbling back a few feet, tired and drained. "You always wanted to be like your father! Do not lie to me!"

"What do you want!?" Palso demaned, drained, as he tried to adopt a defensive stance from what he knew of lightsaber combat, but he mostly hug limp, too tired for a proper defense or offensive move.

Eric O'Vann's eyes flashed in the darkness as he approached Palso at a quicker pace. "I want you to use the Force!" Eric O'Vann went and, pushing Palso up against a padded wall, switched his lightsaber to his left hand and grabbed Palso by the throat with his other hand. He lifted Palso off of the floor, Palso's feet a good distance from the floor's bottom, and slammed him up against the wall with such force that Palso groaned at the impact, despite padded walls.

Eric O'Vann's grip tightened around Palso throat.

"You haven't even put up a fight. You haven't even tried to use the Force! Why?" O'Vann demaned.

"I don't know how to." Palso managed to get out.

"Wrong answer. Again." O'Vann said, his grip tightening around Palso's throat.

Palso started to choak. His words came in cut off sentances now as he tried to breath.

What was Dinn doing just standing there?

"D'nari...put...a...Force Bubble around...m...e. Anything I use from the Force comes back at...me." Palso managed to get the last few words out with a push.

"And I have told you before that that is just a mind trick. Everything is in your mind. That is all the Force is, young Palso. Mind games. Now use the Force!"

"Your chaoking me. I...can...t...u...s...e...the...Force." Palso managed to get out.

"Then you will die." O'Vann sa

14. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine listened as the young man introduced himself, then noticed that everyone had left the Mess Hall.

Kriff. I wanted to talk to Jim. Where'd he go?

She was almost done with her meal, and was finishing off a glass of water. "Do you know where your billet is?" she asked the new crewman. "And your gear? Tlo got you squared away, right?"

TAG: Austin

15. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank noted the pair had arrived*

"Come." *he kept his eyes on the datapad he was studying as they entered. He intended to make the couple sweat just a bit to let the lesson sink in. It was a tactic he'd picked up watching his commanding officers. He also wanted to wait for Lissa, sending her message through the datapad that they were there*

Tag: Lissa, D'nari, Hayden

16. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Jim Palso

Jim Palso tried his best to breath, but nothing was coming. He tried to think of the Force. But still, the Force didn't come. He tried grounding and centering himself, what D'nari had taught him. That helped him, but it didn't solve the problem of no breathing.

"And I have told you before that that is just a mind trick. Everything is in your mind. That is all the Force is, young Palso. Mind games. [Now use the Force!

Palso remembered what Eric O'Vann had told. Everything is in the mind... Palso thought. But darkness was quickly coming. The edges of his vision were going dark. Palso almost thought it better to just die here. Why try?

Dad...

That one word echoed through-out his mind.

Jedi...

The truth...

Jim Palso urged forward all his pain and anger. He would not die here. He needed to know the truth. Now, the truth was, who killed his father? And Jim Palso would not stop until he had had his revenge.

Mind games...

Palso's eyes flashed red. He summeroned the Force around him.

Damn the Force Bubble. It's all in the mind Palso thought.

With a unimanginable fuery, Eric O'Vann was litterally blasted off of Jim Palso as the man thought of shoving the man and, with his anger, Eric O'Vann went flying. It was, however, at that point that D'nari's Force Bubble contained most of the explosion. But not all of it. Palso slid down the wall, quite shore from the wip-lash affect of D'nari's Force Bubble.

But now Palso had purpose.

He got up, if slowly, grabbing the deactivated lightsaber. He ignited the blue blade in the darkness of the room. Palso stared at TG-128 with hatred in his eyes. "My turn."

The droid assumed a defensive position as Palso assumed a offensive position. Palso went low at first, catching the droid off guard with the attack. The droid spun, striking for Palso's head.

Use the Force, Jim. Use the Force...

Who said that? The voice repated in his head again.

Use the Force, Jim. Trust your feelings, Jim. Let go, Jim. Let go...

Jim surrendered himself to the Force the moment he blocked TG-128's blow. The droid went to attack, with speed that, before, Jim Palso would have never caught in time.

This time, however, Jim Palso caught the attack. Although the droid was incapable of showing emotion, he could have sworn he saw the droids eyes grow wide with suprise.

"Not this time, bubba." Palso said with a lop-sided grin. "Let's dance."

The droid broke his locked lightsabers with Palso and came at Palso with full speed. Palso had no lightsaber training at all, save for the practice swords his Dad use to let him play with as a kid or the few times Palso got his hands on a sword, not a lightsaber, in between smuggling runs to practice some.

Regardless of Palso's experience level, something was different. Instead of last minute blocks or sloppy attacks, Palso was flowing with the attack. He was smooth. His lightsaber moved smooth, as one. Not sloppy. But smooth. Palso was forced back by the droid's onslaught, but held his own against the droid's double lightsabers, one green, one purple.

Palso noticed the difference from the Force. Before, before when he didn't use the Force, he was only reacting by what his eyes told him. His reaction was slow. Now, hoever, there was a slight ghost of a lightsaber, moving to the place where the lightsaber attack would come from. It was a faint light, barely visable, a blueish-whitish glow. Where it moved, Palso moved and less then a heart beat later, TG-128's lightsabers wpould be there.

Palso kept defending. He didn't know what to do know. He didn't know how to attack with a lightsaber except for his sloppy moves from before and Palso knew that this time the droid wasn't going at quarter it's speed, it was coming at Palso in full combat mode, ready to kill.

There was no time to think.

Just time to react. And that's what Jim Palso did.

The droid had Palso pinned. They

17. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC
    Thorr looked at her plate and saw that she was almost done with her food.
    He figured that she would probably want to get going...
    "yes", he said, "Tio helped me with my stuff."
    "if you don't mind, i think i'm going to get going, probably walk around and meet some people."
    Thorr smiled and got up.
    "it was a pleasure meeting you, i hope we can have some discussions later also. Thanks for everything."
    Tired but now full, Thorr left the dining hall towards wherever...

TAG: whoever...

18. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa gave Zan a bit of an apologetic smile as she opened the door to her office.*

We'll only be a few minutes if you want to wait....

*The door closed behind her and Shasa and Lissa didn't even bother to go to her desk. Instead, she led the Healer/pilot to the sofa where they both sat down. Lissa cleared her throat.*

This information came to me from D'nari - who picked up on it after the Force lesson.

*Lissa took a deep breath.*

Talitha Syna Ryley - Fallen Angels 6, I believe - D'nari got a rather dark nervousness from her during the lesson and confronted her about it. Talitha was not forthcoming about what was going on, but D'nari feels that she may be dangerous - maybe not to the Outcasts as a whole but to someone. We need to keep an eye on her. However I don't want to tip her off by grounding her - D'nari thinks that Talitha will do her duty during combat - but still, we need to watch her. As her Squadron Leader, you need to know this and be another pair of eyes for us.

I see, on the roster, that Sumras Naju is her wingmate. It's up to you if you want to alert him to the situation.

TAG: Rhonda

19. ShasaWaterwalker

Oct 18, 2003
    **sorry computer is being slow and acting wierd, so it posted twice***

Please see below

20. ShasaWaterwalker

Oct 18, 2003
    Shasa was surprised. I don't know her very well, but I will keep my eyes open for something out of the ordinary. Are you sure it will safe for her to be flying with us, while you are flying with us? For your safety of course.

As for letting Sumras Naju in, I don't know him very well either. If it is felt he can be trusted, then he would be in a better position to watch her while in flight.

TAG: Sel

21. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    O.O.C.: Here come de Judge

Master Solusar?s study:

?Ah, Gaelix come in have a seat.?

Kam gets up giving Scout the seat in front of the display console.
    Pulling up a stool and not giving Scout a chance to reply Kam continues.

?I?m sorry to see you go but your timing is good, the Outcasts are joining with the remnants of Admiral Palleon?s Imperial fleet preparing for an all out attack to retake Coruscant.?

?Why wasn?t I told this earlier??

?Now take it easy, you and I both know what your working on will have ramifications far past anything that happens there. If the attack is unsuccessful your work may be the only thing that will save us from eternal servitude if not annihilation. Anyway I?ve taken the liberty of downloading the coordinates of the launch point into your ship. You should be able to get there before the attack begins?

?Thanks, I?ve made a copy of all my research with holo?s of the documents for you to keep here. If something happens to me at least these will be preserved. Guard it like you do the Younglings.?

Scout places a data disk on the desk and slides it to Kam

?good thinking, but now to the real reason I called you here.? Kam reaches over turning on the monitor. ?Before Knight left the academy he gave orders to have his holocron passed on to you. Unfortunately his along with most of the others were stolen from the archive. As you see here we had the culprit on video and he was in the process of being apprehended just prior to the Vong attack. To the best of our knowledge he died in the attack and no holocrons were ever recovered.?

Scout stares at the monitor as the knight systematically gathers the Holocrons, something tugging on his mind. Then it clicks and Scout pushes to his feet.

?He?s not dead, I know exactly where he is. This Jedi just recently joined the Outcasts. It took me a minute to place him because I only saw him once or twice at a distance.?

Kam reaches for the communication console.

?I?ll send a message to the Chancellor?

Scout grabs Kam?s hand.

?No!, He could intercept it. My ship is ready to depart I?ll handle this personally?

?Be careful, this man must be very dangerous to have pulled this off?

Scout stops as he turns toward the door and looks at Kam. His eyes flash, at first dark emerald green then darker into a purplish hue as his anger and the force pulse through his body.

?Don?t worry, I?M more dangerous than he can imagine.?

With those last words Scout turns and heads to the hangar. Boarding his fighter Scout launches, setting course for the rendezvous.

22. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa sighed.*

I wouldn't say anything to Sumras, then, if you don't know him well enough to trust him with the information. I haven't talked to him much myself.

But as far as Talitha is concerned, I do trust D'nari's judgement...and I'll keep alert for anything out of place with Talitha. I'm hoping that whatever it is that's got her nervous doesn't relate to the Outcasts as a whole.

*She rose from the sofa.*

Forewarned is better than being taken by surprise. I think she'll be okay for this mission - she has as big a bone to pick with the Vong as any of us, I think.

*Leading Shasa toward the door, she grimaced.*

I've got to get to Lank's office and be there when he gets after Hayden and D'nari for their little blow up in the Mess Hall. You missed that, didn't you?

*She chuckled and told Shasa about the fight and the results thereof. Once outside the door, she gave Shasa and Zan a casual goodbye and headed for the Admiral's 'den'. Upon arrival, she touched the annunciator, and was admitted.*

I'm sorry I'm a little late, Admiral Pavail. Thank you for waiting...

TAG: Shasa, Lank

23. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Hayden Kress

Oh boy ... here comes the heavy cavalry.

Hayden stayed standing along side D'Nari and the Chancellor entered. Before that, he had taken a keen interest in one of the holoimages hanging on Lank's wall. Unless from now on he was on the mans bad side, he might just ask about it later...

tag: Team Lank (vs Team Love Birds)

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine smiled and nodded as the young crewman headed out of the Mess Hall. She stood, took her tray out, and went back to her quarters. She curled up on her bed and began scribbling into a notebook--Ah, stress relief! Maybe I should write a poem, or maybe a story, or a song. Maybe an essay. Nah, those get to be annoying!

Hoping she would get a visitor, she stayed awake, writing, once in awhile glancing over at the holos of Dallas and the kids. Someday she'd have to get a holo of Jim.

TAG: A visitor? Who would that could be?

25. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    "Not at all, Chancellor," Lank replied. *He was glad Lissa had used the formal address, so he may as well." *He waited until she had taken a seat*

"Well...Have you two worked out your differences?" he asked the pair.

Tag: Team Lovebirds. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.