main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Jedi Outcasts RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SECRETSISTER, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverjedimaster

silverjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2002
    Watching the commotion caused by Juka, Silver heads over to him

Juka!
    Why are you like this?
    It may be your father's fault, but, Ruja was your family, mourn him, don't make this worse than it is...

2. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    [The Funeral Pyre]

Dinn stood and watched the embers, staring off into their brilliance. She had taken in every detail of the funeral but she didn't feel like she had been there. The honour of being a pallbearer was great, and she felt its significance keenly, although wondered absently why she would have been picked. No matter... she whispered to herself, twisting her ring round and round her finger. It was an honour, and not something to be questioned...let your paranoia go...

She moved towards Lance and placed one arm around his waist. They had gone through much so recently and she found herself needing him more and more, especially now. She rested her chin on his shoulder and looked up into his blind eyes.

"How are you?" she asked in a low, wavering voice. "Do you wa-"

Before Dinn could continue, a fierce snap of anger and hatred pulled her attention across at Knight's brother. His accusations brought a rise of anger in her own heart, but she dug her fingernails into her palm and held still. This was not her place...

Tag: KnightHawk, everyone...

3. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    [Skye looked up to see the scuffle between the boy and his parents, and then was humbled at the boy's screaming at the Outcasts. He murmered to himself and Earwen next to him]

He's right you know. We did let Knight go in there. We tried to keep him protected, but it wasn't enough. If we had only kept him from going off, if I had only forced him on my ship and gotten out of there... he'd be mad but he'd be alive...

I'll go get the boy. [With a nod from both the Chancellor and Knight's father, Skye took off after the boy. Years of training plus his flowing samurai gi made him absolutely silent as he quickly closed in on the running, angered boy. Skye was surprised when he felt glimmers of the Force in him; from what he had heard, the younger brother of Knight wasn't supposed to be sensitive to the Force. Lightrider sweeped around wide and came to a stop about 50 feet in front of the young man. The pale moonlight was behind Skye, casting him in silhouette]

I know you are upset... [pauses as Skye frantically tries to remember the kid's name] ...Juka. We all are. And you are right, we are partially to blame for your brother's death. However running away from our problems is not the answer. Think of your brother, do you think you honor his memory with this burst of anger?

Tag: the young brother of Knight.

4. silverjedimaster

Aug 6, 2002
    *Rushes follwing Skye and Juka*

Skye! Let him go, don't confront him now.
    Trust me, I know what i'm talking about.

I'ts happened to me before.

That's a story for later.

Silver head backs to the Funeral Pyre

5. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    At the fire..

AND YOU...where were you when my brother died...

*Lissa's eyes widened at the accusation. She was speechless. The pain and anger in the young man cut her to the core, and before she could even get her scattered thoughts together, Juka had run off - and Skye had gone after him, quietly telling Lissa to stay. She turned to the parents, her face reflecting the wrenching pain within her. Her voice was barely a whisper.*

I had no chance to stop him...he caught us all by surprise...

*All the words that formed in her mind seemed useless; all the explanations in the galaxy would never be enough. It didn't matter that she had not been present at the time. It didn't matter that she herself could not leave to follow Knight. It didn't even matter that Skye and the Preventers had gone after him. He was dead. All Lissa could manage was..*

I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

TAG: Anyone

6. silverjedimaster

Aug 6, 2002
    After following Skye and Juka, Silver heads back to the pyre, there he sees Lissa, and looks at her face...

Chancellor, w-what's wrong?

*looks at her eyes, thinks to himself*
    <<Her eyes, i've seen that look before, a look of, remorse>>

Oh, You don't have to tell me Chancellor.

Silver turns to the pyre and starts to remember his days at the Academy, especially the day he met, Kashend, another Jedi Apprentice. Throughout their traning they spend their time together. She seemed to fill a void in Silver's soul.

OOC: I'll be back later, and the flashback, more to come

7. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Dressed in his Jedi robes, Maximus stood far back watching the pyre. He saw much commotion going on around it. His leader was dead and gone. One with the Force and probably more peaceful now than he ever was. He started to make his way towards the pyre, reaching in his pocket for his flask. Taking a nice log sip as he reached the pyre. Turning it upside down he emptied the flask onto the burning remains of his old friend. He let out a little smile as he said his last words to Knight.....

"I'll see you again, soon."

Maximus stuck his empty flask back in his pocket and walked away from the funeral towards his ship. He didn't like this planet much and decided he'd been here to long. He was heading back to the Stryke, where he figured he'd try to rest a bit.

8. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *As soon as they were dismissed, D'nari leaped into the sky. She angled away from the group - needing to be alone. She chased the sun, increasing her speed. She dived, twirled, climbed into the clouds. She missed Hayden and feared for his safety. She was also worried about her assumptions reguarding the blind rage that had gripped the Outcasts after Knight's death. She replayed the events in her memory over and over and brought herself up short - McCallister's spell happened after the blind rage descended...*

Gods of my Fathers! I was wrong!

*She immediately winged back towards the group. She had to speak to the Chancellor!*

TAG: whomever or Lissa

9. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    OOPS wrong place. sorry

10. Juka

Juka Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2005
    Tears streamed down his face as he lifted his gaze towards the man known as the Vice Chancellor

Honor....you think you honor him....WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF HONOR...NOthing....you know nothing of honor...

Juka fell to his knees...his sorrow overcoming him....he raised his fists to the air and screamed as loud as he could....

WHYYYYYY

Then lowered his head and almost in a whisper...

Why did you leave me....I hate you....hate you...

11. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    [Lightrider saw Silver run up and warn him. He scowled; though he knew Silver was intending correctly, it was Skye's responsibility to get Juka back to his family]

THUNK.

[Skye had tossed a silver cylinder to Juka's feet. The metal glinted in the moonlight]

That was your brother's Lightsaber, the mark of a Jedi Knight. It was his wish that you were given this. Despite your not being a Jedi, it was his final gesture that you would carry this, in the hopes you would one day wield it.

It's a shame though, you turning your back on him, but I have followed Knight's wishes. That lightsaber is now yours.

[Skye stared at the boy and wondered what he would do]

12. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank had left the group immediately following the funeral. He'd been to far too many funerals in the past couple years. Too many memorials, too many words of sorrow and hope. He found himself no longer one of the lower ranks, who listened to the words, but one of the seniormost officers, who had to ffer it. He was in charge of a collection of pilots form many different walks of life, from smuggler to ex-Imperial. It was a challenge he was not sure he was capable of handling*

This isn't exactly like the Wraiths, and I'm no Wedge Antilles. But I won't let Knight's work die here.

*Resolute, he returned to the emcampment, taking a seat close to the fire*

Tag: Anyone

13. Juka

Juka Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2005
    Juka bent down and looked and the Lightsaber...

This was my brothers?

He brought it up and it came to life within his hands...Juka seemed to be mesmerized in the glow of the blade....then his eyes met those of the man who tossed it to him...

You have just made your last mistake...

And with a cry of intense pain and anger he charged Skye with everything he had...

14. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    No Juka... I made my first step into helping you.

[Skye waited until Juka made his first lunging attack and quickly sidestepped out of the way, causing some dust to lift up and coat his large pants]

Anger never helps anyone in a battle. If you are to fight, you must be calm, collected. The day anger controls you, you will never escape. Knight never fought like that, why are you?

Tag: Juka.

15. Juka

Juka Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2005
    SHUT UP...YOU KNOW NOTHING

Juka Twisted and gained his footing charging at Skye then jumping to tackle him....

16. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    *Lannik went to the pyre...but didnt stay he had to much work to do and even though Knight deserved the respect of his grief, he could not and would not grieve. Instead he threw himself into his work to assure that people like the ones that had kill knight would be stopped at all costs*

TAG:No one

17. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    I know a lot of things Juka. I know what you are feeling right now.

[dives and rolls out of the way to jump back to his feet over ten feet away from his previous location. amazingly, little dust covered his clothes]

I know what it's like to lose family. I know what's it's like to kill in revenge. I know you don't want those feelings to happen to you.

Juka, I have killed. For each life I have taken, I have regretted it. I also remorse for those lives I couldn't save, like your brother's. So yes, kill me if you can. Your pain won't end there, it will grow, so you will go out to kill another face, and another, and another.

[Skye's voice grew quiet] Until you realize that murder has become your entire life. You won't know how it happened, and you won't ever be able to stop.

18. Juka

Juka Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2005
    Juka realized he could'nt best Skye the way he had been trying too...

Maybe I dont want to stop...I have nothing left...nothing...My brother left...I'm all alone now...

Juka lowered the saber and then his shoulders as he looked down....

19. silverjedimaster

Aug 6, 2002
    After the commotion at the funeral pyre, Silver had returned to his quarters for some rest. Afterwards he heads back to the campfire

*Thinks to himself*
    <<I cannot believe this day, met somebody who almost killed me once, and found that Knight's death has shanken the foundations of not only the outcasts, but the Royal family as well.>>

*spots Juka amd Skye at the camp*
    Good, it seems you've begun to control your anger.

20. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Ok, I am going to try and be really active in this RPG this time. I will post once PrelateZeratual does. :)

darth_nemisis

21. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    Do you really want to be that way? Not a good way to live. I know, but I reformed, because of the family I keep.

[Skye softened his voice] Juka, you need guidance. We can help you. We can train you so you won't have to fight in anger. We want to help you. It's what Knight would have wanted.

[approaches the young man] You want to avenge your brother's death, then do it helping us. We need everyone we can to fight Knight's enemies. Don't attack us for Knight's death; fight against those truly deserving.

[puts a hand on the boy's shoulder] I will teach you Juka. In time, you will know how to use that weapon your brother has given you.

22. Juka

Juka Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2005
    Juka looked up at the man, hopefull his words would come true...but then reality hit him...

He moved so that Skyes hand fell off his shoulder and they were about 5 feet apart when he looked up at Skye...

My Father would never allow it, nor would my mother...I must return and go home...

He walked away as if he didnt want to leave...he wanted to be trained...to be tought, but knew that his parents would never allow him to leave like his brother so he just kept walking...

23. silverjedimaster

Aug 6, 2002
    *Approaches Skye*

Pardon me Vice Chancellor, I have a recommendation for Juka.
    Allow ME to train him. I see an amount of anger in him that must be controlled.

TAG: Skye

24. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    No Silver.... He needs to be alone right now. He'll come back and go with his parents. But right now he just needs to find himself.

[smiles] Despite the fact I look half your age, Silver, I am older than you by a large margin. I have seen much. He'll be okay. He just needs to figure out what to do with his life.

C'mon, we should get back. [turns and heads towards the funeral pyre]

Where's my son, Lightrider?

He'll be back. Don't worry. He just needs some alone time.

No, you go find him!

[turns to face the man] Sir, you may be a King, but you don't order me around. Juka will return when he wants to return.

[Skye moved on and stood in front of the remainder of the embers]

Knight... I gave him the lightsaber. What he does with it is up to him

25. silverjedimaster

Aug 6, 2002
    Very well.

One thing Skye, I only look older because of what i've been through.

Secondly, I wanted to ask you...
    How did Knight die?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.