main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Jedi Outcasts RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SECRETSISTER, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    OOC: Belay that Shadow Assailant. That was a subplot that was improperly introduced. Drop it and return to the Stryke as ordered.

Oh and "your ride" Dinn? The day you actually clean up and repair the KnightStryke after every mission, then you can call it "your ride" :p

2. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    *his comlink crackled to life while he was cleaning his Rifle and he snatched it up when he caught J'kahs message and his eyes flared when he heard Lightriders voice over the com and he spoke his voice deathly calm*

Though you may be right Lightrider, you will not give my people orders. That is my job. I do not care if you are a Vice Chancellor, Bishop Squad does not take orders from you. J'kah, report to the armory as soon as you can to explain this idea to me. Then we will take the idea to Supreme Chancellor Rosque. Banner out.

*he went back to cleaning his rifle knowing that he would most likely be reprimanded...again. But he did not care. He was mad enough as it was...and maybe, just maybe he was spoiling for a fight.*

TAG:J'kah and Lightrider

3. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    OOC: I don't see how an OOC order can get integrated into the game :confused: , but no matter.

IC:

[Skye heard Lannik's voice over his PDA and was puzzled]

I never gave his man an order. No matter, I'm sure it will all clear up in the end.

[Skye cuddled with his wife a little closer and stretched out with his feelings, trying to figure out what he did to tick off Lannik]

J'kah was wondering about going after someone... Oh, the unknown who attacked Silver. Now I remember, I put out a general order to not pursue. We have bigger fish to fry, so to speak. Well, as long as they get back home quickly. We have work to do

So love, I described what I saw the kids to look like. Do you think we can extrapolate their destined names from that?

Tag: Earwen.

OOC: I hope that's a clear enough explanation to clear up the last couple of posts from my end. :)

4. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *lank nodded* I'll see the rest of you topside. *tosses a wink at Lissa, then ducks out of the shuttle. pulls out his comm*

Tweeter, start the preflight, we're raising ship.* a few moments later, Lank was in his fighter, activating the repulsors and lifting off. He allowed Tweeter to handle the flight back, while he tried to sort his thoughts out about his new impending assignment as a trainer*

What the stang can I offer. Sure, I'm pretty good with a sabre, and with mental defense, but most of y other skills wewre only average, and that was before-

"Stop fixitating on what you can't do, kid. Do what you can, and improvise the rest.

*grins wryly* Let's hpe that's enough, 'Master' Katarn.

Tag: anyone

5. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso heard the comm message come over his comm. He banged his head against the inside of the Y-Wing.

"Emperor's Black Bones!" Palso shouted out-loud.

"What did you do this time, Palso?" Crazy Mike asked as he was on the tail end of the mid section of the Y-Wing, Palso on the bow end of the middle end right behind the cockpit.

"Hit my head." Palso said, inside the insides of the Y-Wing.

"You better watch it, Jim," Tim Stevens said, "You might damage what brain matter you have left...and I'm afraid there's not much left." Tim said, laughing. Tim was working outside the Y-Wing, on the bow part of the ship, where the front of the cockpit was.

"You know what, Tim, before you can step foot in this fighter when it's up and operational, I'm gonna have you cut your hair."

"You touch my afro Palso and I kill you." Tim said, his laugh all of the sudden gone.

"I'll make it an order once your an offical member of the Outcasts."

"Your a dick, Palso." Tim said.

"Funny," Palso said as he worked with a fusioncutter, "I don't look like a dick. Mike, what do you think?"

"Nah," Mike said from across from Palso, "You look more like a jack ass."

"See Tim," Palso said, "I look more like an ass."

"You smell like one too. Was that you, Palso?" Tim said, sniffing some ver unpleasent smells in the air.

"Sorry," Palso said, "Had too many beans."

"When will you learn to stop eating beans before you start work?" Tim asked, waving at the air in front of his face.

"Probably never." Jim said.

"Sounds like Palso alright." Tim replied.

"What's Bugger up to?" Mike asked, moving a piece of pannel over some wires inside the ship out of the way.

"He's working on that starboard engine over there on the floor with Walking Library."

"Like I said you mindless butt head," Walking Library was saying to Bugger as they worked on the starboard engine away from the Y-Wing, "You should of listened to me. Now we have to reassemble this whole section!"

[Shut up you walking bag of books!] Bugger replied.

"Why do I have to watch you two? This is torture!" Alfred complained, having to direct the two droids.

Tag Anyone

6. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo managed a little chuckle on hearing that Dinn, Lance, and Laine had been left behind.*

Sure! Grab a seat and belt in. We'll be on our way in a jiffy. Just relax, Laine. Scout and I have everything covered.

*With that, she entered the cockpit and took her seat. Silently, she and Scout powered up the Roguish Smile and headed for the Stryke. It was a short trip. She glanced occasionally over at Scout.

I hope he'll talk to me once we get there and find a little privacy... and, eventually, I need to tell someone that I was affected by that dark thingy, too...

*Upon easing into the Hangar, she noted that the Bishops and Security were checking all incoming vessels. She clicked Lissa's private com and told her about it, knowing that her dear friend would be pleased to hear that security was tight and efficient.

*She and Scout went through the power down, opened the hatch, dropped the boarding ramp and followed everyone out of the ship. Then, with her remote, Tlo buttoned up the Roguish Smile tight and safe.*

TAG: ShadowScout, Alter-ego.

7. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa listened to Tlo's information on the Security teams and Bishop Squad and nodded, relieved that they were on the ball.*

We don't need any outsiders right now...

*At that point, she remembered the little hoohaw about Silver's attack. She opened a private link to J'kah.*

Chancellor Lissa Rosqu to J'kah - negative on looking for that assailant; we don't have the time. Report back to the Stryke and help Security here. Be especially sure that no one other than Outcasts come aboard, as your commander orders. Rosqu out.

*Lissa remained beside the Smile, knowing that Lank would soon be landing. She didn't want to be alone just yet - they could walk to their billets together. She shook her head. She knew she would, of necessity, have to move to the SC quarters soon but the idea just didn't sit right with her yet.*

The Archon didn't want any of Ruja's effects. I don't know what to do but store them...and I have no heart to redecorate right now...*sigh* Maybe later...

TAG: Lank

8. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    ooc: Skye, all I can say to you is :p. Oh, and I'm going to a party on Dubrillion next Saturday, can I borrow the ride please? [face_batting] I promise I'll be careful :p

ic:

Dinn strapped herself in next to Laine and smiled nervously. Laine and Jim share something...we almost talked about it, back when The NR guys were with us... back when Mett was still around. she frowned slightly, but it passed. And now Jim is suspicious of anyone with the Force...I hope I didn't jeopardise anything between them with what happened. I should probably talk to Laine...and Jim about it. See if I can fix this mess...

Dinn took a deep breath and turned to Laine.

"You know, Corellians are renowned for their pigheaded behaviour." she began, sounding like she was just continuing a conversation from earlier. It had worked to her advantage before, and she hoped Laine would be okay with talking to her. "You should really just dismiss about 70% of what they say and just box them round the ears until they listen to you..."

Tag: Laine! :)

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine listened to Dinn, somewhat startled. She smiled as she listened. "So, you think I need to box Jim around the ears? Will it get him to listen to me? I tried talking--but he seems to be running away. He said, well, he said that he feared me. Because of the Force."

She looked at Dinn, hoping for advice.

TAG: Dinn
    OOC: Gotta go. Talent show.
    OOC2: Wow, that rhymed. I'm a poet and didn't know it! :)

10. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn grimaced and smiled awkwardly at Laine. "Yeah, Jim's a bit upset about what happened in the last battle. I...Lance...we..." she couldn't find the right words and she trailed off. "Let's just say, Jim's none to impressed with my behaviour and I think he's taking it out on you and everyone else who has a connection to the Force. I think he just needs to be uh, forced into talking to you or me or even both of us in a tag team."

Dinn frowned in thought for a moment. "How about, when we get back to the Stryke I chase the old pirate down and give him a few swift punches to the head, knock some sense into him and soften him up for you?" her voiced was full of apology suddenly. "It is my fault he's so angry right now...what he saw me do really hurt him I think. I want to make it up to you for tensing things up between you and Jim."

Tag: Laine

ooc: You're the poet, I'm the one not making much sense, sorry! :p

11. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso watched as the Roguish Smile made a landing in the hanger from where he was at under the Y-Wing.

"Great," Palso said, working on taking out some more wires and making notes with black markers on the inside hull plating of what wiring was there, "Now I have to put up with those people."

Those people, as Palso had stated it, hit Crazy Mike like a bullet, as he worked in the same position as he was during their last talk from under the Y-Wing a few minutes ago. "Jim," Mike said as he was losening a bolt with some old fashion tools, "Maybe you shouldn't be so hard on them. They messed up."

"Yeah Mike, a mess up that caused the innocent deaths of thousands. Sure sounds like something I can just forget like that." Palso retorted.

"Myabe then," Mike said, "You should go for a walk." Mike's suggestion was more like an order. He then added, "I don't want a fight in the hanger bay, Palso."

"Yeah," Jim said, "I'm going to go get a drink. Want anything Tim?"

"No, man. I'm good." Tim Stevens said.

"Okay then, suit yourself. I'll be back." Jim said, getting out from under the Y-Wing, taking off the dirty coveralls (which his more regular smuggler clothes were under) and headed out of the hanger as fast as he could to avoid, as he put it, those people.

As Palso was walking away, as he entered the corridors from the hanger bay, Palso was uttering curse words under his breath left, right, up, and down about Force Users.

Tag Anyone...Maybe a certain Corellian Woman... :p

12. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine nodded, accepting her apology. "Jim mentioned something along those lines. Wouldn't talk about it, though. Go ahead, knock some sense into him. I get the feeling that if we don't get this situation resolved, the Outcasts will become fragmented into Force-users and non-Force-users. That won't be a good thing."

She smiled. "And I still need to talk to you, about what you gave me that look about, where the NR pilots were here. I don't know how I feel, though, Dinn. About lots of things."

The shuttle set down and they left. {OOC: Hope that's okay, since we've landed.}(IC} Laine noticed Jim hurrying off down a corridor. She looked at Dinn. "See what I mean? Running away."

TAG: Dinn
    OOC: Getting it all set up for the great Corellian fight, eh?

13. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Major Soltaris

Stryke

The major walked out slowly, standing behind the two ladies with a frown on his face. "He'll need plenty of time to calm down, methinks. Perhaps we should all go get something to drink in the meantime?"

TAG: Laine, Dinn

[color=003399]I want ring-side seats! :D[/color]

14. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank landed his fighter and vaulted over the side beofre they could get the egress ladder over*

Thanks guys, but you've got enough to take care of. *Spots Palso hurrying out of the hangar. Even without using the Force, he could tell by the set of his shoulders and his stride he was leaving to avoid the returning Force-users*

As if he weren't hard enough to keep a rein on before...

*Spots Lissa as she exits the shauttle and approaches* The sooner we have that meeting the better.

Tag: Lissa

15. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    "That makes it easier. I have the perfect names..."

*Earwen went on to describe the name selections that might fit and the two concluded with Elerrina Calassë and Menelluin Ráca.*

Tag: Skye

16. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa smiled wearily at Lank.*

Yes, we do need to have it asap, but everyone needs sleep first. I've never seen so many eyes with circles under them - *she put her head close to his and looked directly into his eyes* - yours included.

I told everyone to be aboard by 0730 planetary time tomorrow. I'll call the meeting for about 0900. Everybody must be there! If they're not, they'll get left behind, because we're moving out of the system at the same time.

*Lissa sighed and slipped his hand into Lank's.*

I even feel like I can actually sleep now. What about you?

17. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    ooc: I think maybe we've built this up a bit too much Palso :p But here is the combined post we worked on ;)

ic:

Dinn smiled at Laine. "I promise to comm you as soon as I take off my boxing gloves." she looked over at Lance, then spoke to them both. "Give me a few minutes to talk to Jim, and I'll meet you both in the Bar."

And with that, she was off after her 'prey'.

Dinn walked purposefully down the hallway after Palso, finally catching up to him.

"Hey, ya pirate!" she called out goodnaturedly, waving to him as he turned to look. "Want me to buy you a drink?"

Palso kept on walking, close to the Officer's Bar. He chose to not listen to Dinn.

Frowning, Dinn jogged to catch up. She grabbed Jim's arm.

"You going deaf now Palso?" she asked with a grin. Her smiles were partially an act. She could tell, even without the Force, how pissed off he was with her.

"Not deaf, just ignoring. There is a difference." Palso said with a hard voice. He wasn't smiling and he could completely tell that Dinn's good natured smile was masking her own anger.

"Tell me," Palso said, shrugging his arm out of Dinn's grasp, "What in the Nine Hells happened down there! I mean, serious, why should I listen to a murderer? Someone who can have that much power just go around wasting people like their paper mock-ups! I mean, tell me, what kind of person is that? Because I'll tell you something, that's what you did!"

Palso noticed that his voice was getting louder. His Corellian blood was up.

But is his blood was up, it was nothing compared to a Corellian woman. Palso knew that.

"I know that's what I did." Dinn replied, her fingers clenching into fists. "And I know it was wrong. I don't need you to tell me I'm a murderer, I can't do that perfectly well on my own! I had no control over what happened out there!" Dinn's eyes flashed, but she tried to keep herself calm. "I just want to explain to you what happened, so that you know. I think of you as a brother Jim, and I don't want you walking around thinking I'm evil!"

It was one thing to piss of a Corellian woman, Palso knew that. But it was quite another to have two Corellians fighting. No other human or alien race from any other planet could have a fight like two native Corellians could have.

"You think of me as a brother? Well, you didn't quite show any sibling traits back there! How can I trust you anymore? For crying out-loud Dinn, you're one of my best friends aboard this ship! And don't you think for one damn second that I don't think of you as a sister! Because I do! But I'm gonna tell you something," Palso said, pointing a finger at her, "What ever the hell happened back there wasn't you Dinn! For the Emperor's Black Bones, it wasn't you! It's one thing for you to be married to a damn Sith Lord, but it wasn't his damn fault either! I don't know who's fault this was but how I can I trust you anymore? At any damn moment, you can turn into that--that--that monster again!" Palso said, pointing his finger back out towards space where the battle had on the Star Destroyer had taken place.

Palso was starting to lose his energy to fight with Dinn. She was too much of a sister to him for him to hurt her. But for crying out-loud, what was he going to do? If Dinn ever turned on him in a mad fit of blind Force rage, what would Palso do to stop her?

Dinn stood, glaring at Palso.

"One: Don't you ever point your finger at me like that." she said, a smartarse tone in her voice. "Two: I'm not married yet, and Three: if you don't trust me," she pulled her blaster out of its holster and shoved it in his hand. "Then you might as well shoot me now, brother. 'Cause there's no point running around this ship thinking I'm going to wig out and kill you!"

"Maybe I should leave that part to your future husband. Mr. Wackey Sith Lord With Gray Eyes," Palso said sarcastically, ingnoring the blaster pistol in his hand that Dinn gave him. "You know, sometimes I just wonder if all of his Sith Magic hasn't just rubbed off on you!"

Dinn rasied her hand as if

18. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine walked down the corridor towards the bar. Maybe after Dinn knocked some sense into him, he'd talk to her, too. Plus, that drink sounded nice. So did her bed. It beckoned. But there were a few things that were a little bit more important than sleeping or drinking.

She watched the fight from the distance. There was a lot of shouting--but she didn't see any boxing gloves. :) She walked past the pair and to the bar. It was up to Jim to talk to her now--not the other way around. Laine got a glass of water and began to drink it slowly.

TAG: Jim, Dinn, Lance

19. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Taking a last walk around the forrest, Shasa enjoyed the outdoors. The air was fresh and cool.

Finally making it back to her X Wing, Angel beeped and whirled at her.
    "Yes, I know we are the last to leave. And there is still time before our ordered time to be back."

Shasa climbed up the ladder and prepared her ship for lift off. Guardian Angel continued to his persistant beeps and twerps. Shasa felt like she was getting a lecture.

"Okay okay Angel... we will be docking in about 15 minutes."

20. SkyeLightrider

Jan 12, 2003
    Elerrina Calassë and Menelluin Ráca... [Skye's mouth mumbled over the unfamiliar Melmeolalaithian language.]

Yes... those sound appropriate. Elerrina you said means "crowned with stars" and Menelluin named after me... "skye blue".

Those sound perfect my love. Now we just need to see how they enjoy their names when they are born.

Tag: Earwen.

21. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *When D'nari disembarked the Smile, she hurried to her quarters. She was exhausted and mentally, not to mention emotionally drained. She was ashamed of her mistake and she missed and worried about Hayden. She tried to reach out to him through the Force, but the distance was to great. All she knew was that he was alive. She set her chrono to wake her up in time to attend the meeting and lay down...*

TAG: anyone or no one

22. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    Sounds like a command decision.

*Stifles a yawn* Yes. I could definitely use some rest. You look ready to drop.

Tag: Lissa

23. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa managed a tiny smile.*

Let's head to the billets then. *sigh* I don't want to move out of mine... but I guess I'll have to. The protocols of Command and all that. Right now, I just want to sleep and not dream at all.

*soon they were in the turbolift and headed to the Nova Era corridors. It didn't take long. They stopped before Lissa's door and she turned to Lank.*

I don't know how I would have gotten through this day without you. You make me feel like I can do most anything...and having you with me makes me want to try harder. You're my rock, Lank Pavail. I hope I can be one for you when you need it.

*Lissa blushed then, and looked down at their joined hands.*

24. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Rolling her eyes at Angels last few beeps as they landed in the Stryke's docking bay.

"Are you happy now, We are on board. We were not left behind as you stated."

The droid let out a soft moan.

Climbing down the ladder, Shasa waited for her droid to be unloaded.

"Come on" She said with a sigh, "Lets go to my quarters and get some rest...or should we get something to eat?"

25. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn and Jim joined Lance and Laine by the bar and both Corellians earnt a laugh by ordering the same drink at the same time.

As the four Outcasts found some comfortable chairs to sit in, Dinn managed to get a quick word in to Jim and a nudge in his ribs.

"I know you've sorted stuff out with me, but you have to talk to Laine!" she hissed in Jim's ear, so that no one else could hear.

Tag: Palso, Laine and Lance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.