main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Jedi Outcasts RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SECRETSISTER, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Hangar Tech Tanson

It had been a long and busy few days for Tanson. The hectic schedule places upon, not to mention the battle and the sudden lost of Supreme Chancellor Knight in the process, had taken much out of him and the rest of the hangar team. But as was always the case, they worked on through the tough times. It was the best thing the Outcasts could do under such circumstances.

Now, Lissa Rosqu was the leader, and her orders of the new day was a surprise meeting. Tanson wouldn't be included in it, but it did give him a chance to find Chief Medical Officer D'Nari, who he had important information for.

As he made his way to the briefing room, in wait for the Jedi Healer to arrive, he was surprised to see her there, the first in wait.

"Just the person I was looking for," he said, "I wanted to pass this on to you."

He handed D'Nari a small datapad, which switched on automatically at her touch. The screen lit up with data on the Motherload, the ship Hayden had recovered on a previous mission.

"I know it's probably not the best time for it, but I wanted you to know that the ship is ready for use. It might come in handy for when you find him ... I sure hope you do."

He left quietly, leaving the datapad with D'Nari, and quickly made his way back to the hangar to return to his work. The small collection of parts he had been using to build the unique fighter was coming along slow and steady, and as usual with every spare moment he had he set to work on it.

Tag: Anyone

2. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    IC : Emily

Emily sat on her bed. She was focused. She heard the message. "Well it's about time" she said smiling to herself. She got on to her feet, ywaning. She takes two of her guns and put them beside her, running down the hall to the breifing room, opening up the door and sitting down.

Tag: all

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    IC: Vandal Kross

Space: Near the Stryke

Vandal had finally found it. The Outcast ship The Stryke was finally in view. It had taken much information gathering to even get this far, even without the proper coordinates. It was all merely a stroke of chance that he had come upon the large vessel.

?Finally,? Vandal thought setting up a frequency to send a signal to the ship. ?All my hard work will pay off. It took me six months to find any trace of the Outcasts, and maybe now they can help me find my parents murderers...? He paused for a second, just to compose himself, the anticipation was unbearable and his palms were sweating. He let out a deep sigh and hailed the ship with the signal.

TAG: Anyone

[i][b]8 months earlier; Sriluur; Dnalvec[/b]

Exiting a freighter docked by an old spacer, generous enough to give him a lift so far out into the Outer Rim, Vandal exited and graciously gave the man the rest of his credits. The spacer was dying of some unknown illness, and if giving him the rest of his credits was the only way he could help him, he had done a great thing.

The weequay homeworld was sandy and hot, but not as bad as Tatooine. Vandal walked to the local cantina, having heard of a gang tipoff of where he could find a ship. Vandal strolled in calmly and had a seat at the bar. The houk bartender gave him a sneer as two space pirates stepped up beside Vandal.

?You not welcome here. You can stay for 6000 credits...? The weequay hissed, his basic was terrible, as was his breath.

?I don?t have any.? Vandal retorted as he kept himself from facing them.

?Maybe you not hear right humee. You give us credits, or we break your face.?

Vandal sighed and in a fluid motion, ignited and severed through the two with his lightsaber, the blade glowing a blood red. It didn?t take long for the rest of the spacers in the cantina to draw their blasters and fire on poor Vandal. Dashing into the hangar bay, he was greeted by about three more weequay pirates, all from some sort of slaving organization. They of course fired on the young Jedi and were only cut down in the process.

?Gotta get outta here!? Vandal cursed as he turned to see the entire cantina staff rush after him, vibroblades and blasters in hand. Rushing to the nearest ship, a Miy?til Fighter, obviously stolen by these slavers, was about to be re-stolen by Vandal.

He hopped inside and powered up the ship, leaving the violent desert home of the weequay behind him. His only thought now was finding the Jedi Outcasts and ask them for aid in finding his parents killers. Soon, he would find them, and eminently join them.[/I]

4. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Major Soltaris

Stryke

The fist thought that ran through the physically-blind man's mind was: This is some sort of sick joke. The repeat of the memo told him it wasn't. Shavit!! Silently, he got up from his seat. "Dinn, sweetie... Sounds like we have a job to do."

TAG: PulsarSkate, all others at the table

5. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank was just stepping out of the refresher when his comm unit went off. he activated it and listend as he dressed. Tweeter rotated his head and whistled at him*

Yes Tweeter, Lissa's in charge. Now can you do me a favor? Access the personnel records on the pilots, Preventers, and Bishop Squad. We've got some training to do, and I want to find the best candidates for instructors. Look for notes on small arms proficiency, un-armed combat, intrusion...I'll make it simpler. Everything General Antilles wanted his pilots to learn, okay?

*interrogative whistle*

Why you? Because I'm practicing delegating authority, and you're my first try.

*electronic grumble*

Trying to have a worse vocabulary than the new Hangar Maintenance droid? *chuckles* When you're done, upload the results to my datapad. I need breakfest, then I'll be in the practice room.

*heads to the mess, waving at the others as he grabs some caf and throws a few items on his tray*

Tag: anyone

Edit: should read better, just saw there were others in the Mess. [face_blush]

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *Earwen was in a light state of sleep as the message was broadcast, she quickly tumbled out of bed, scaring Sanda and getting a good morning hiss from her furry friend. She quickly hit the 'fresher and put on her crisp uniform. A growl from her stomach let her know that the mess hall would be her first stop of the morning. Once satisfied with her appearance she headed to the mess hall and piled her plate with some bread covered in frill syrup, gumbah pudding and charbot roots. She then found an empty table in the mess to eat her meal, smiling at those already there and those entering as she ate.*

7. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: Hey Zedd, what's up? It's Bravo. Hope you have fun!!!!! :D :)

IC:

Jim Palso looked up at the ceiling and growled as the message came through. Whenever something had to be done, something else came up.

"Well Laine, looks like I have to get. I need to teach Tim some manners and try to give him some tips before stepping in front of the boss. I'm sorry."

Palso gave Laine a quick kiss on the cheeks before jogging back to his quarters.

He hoped the small kiss wasn't out of place and all...guess he would find out later.

Upon arriving at his quarters, Jim found Tim already getting ready with no sleep, like Jim himself.

"Well Palso, I guess it's time to meet the boss. Any suggestions?" Tim asked.

Jim looked at Tim up and down and said, "Yeah, first, take those damn dress clothes off. We're smugglers and Spacers buddy, not...yeah. Anyways, throw on your smuggler clothes."

"And your going in like that, too? In your smuggler clothes?" Tim asked.

"Tim, buddy, I don't care. You should know that by now. I'm going to walk in with smuggler clothes on and so are you. Oh, and one more thing, act respectful."

"Look who's talking." Tim said.

"Watch it pal, or I won't put in a good word for you to the boss." Jim said, joking.

Once Tim had changed into smuggler and Spacer clothes, the two friends talked over things in Palso's quarters as they waited.

Jim looked at his watch. "Well Tim, it's almost a hour. Don't want to be too fashionably (sp?) late now."

"Got it. Let's let the chickens fly and the babies cry." Tim replied.

"And the women wonder." Jim added with a smile as the two Spacers headed for the boss' office.

Tag Sel

8. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn sighed dramatically at the message and slumped in her seat.

"One day, I'm going to quit and get some cushy job hacking NR supply lines," she grumbled, but it was a joking threat. "but until that day arrives, I guess we're needed."

She stood up and offered her love a hand.

"Although I wonder what this could be about..." she said, in afterthought.

Tag: KnightHawk, others...

9. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    Sir?

[Skye slept fitfully, though he felt something touching his shoulder. He thought it was his wife, so he semi-consciously moved his hand to hold the touching object close. That's when he heard the male voice]

Sir? Wake up si-AUGGHHH! Sir let go! [Skye had snapped awake and gripped the crewmember's hand, twisting it behind his back in a controlling move. The Vice Chancellor's brain finally caught up and noticed he was in some corridor holding a crewmember's arm to near breaking point. He immediately released the man and stepped back, stammering]

I-I'm sorry Crewman. I hope I didn't hurt you.

I'll live Sir... Are you okay? You were just sitting against the wall sleeping... You look pretty beat

I'm fine. Just more tired than I thought.

Are you sure sir? Perhaps you should go see the-

I said I am fine! [Skye snapped and turned away. The crewmember remained unconvinced, and went off to report a quick message of the incident to the Chancellor]

I can't believe I fell asleep in the corridor [Skye muttered as he winced at the chronometer on his PDA and hurried off to his home. Opening the glaring pink doors - a stern word needs to be sent to the maintenance crew about removing the paint, he thought, especially after the month since Palso did the prank - He went to his room and noticed his wife was awake. Pulling off the dirty and tattered clothes, Skye went into the washroom, sighing at his terrible looking eyes. Luckily the cut on his face had stopped bleeding, one less thing to explain.]

That's it, no more sleeping in the hallway. [He dressed in his normal uniform, though he still hadn't pinned on the Vice Chancellor rank. He opened the box that contained the larger, more extravagant ranking pin and looked at it] I don't deserve this... but Knight told me to be the Vice Chancellor...

[Skye sighed as he leaned back in his office chair, brooding]

Tag: No one really... Well The Chancellor should note the crewman's actions.

10. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine stood in the hallway, suprised, yet happy, one hand to her cheek where Jim had kissed her. She blushed and hurried to her quarters--then quickly fell asleep after setting her chrono.

When she woke up, she took a quick shower and got dressed in her usual outfit of smuggler pants and boots, a white shirt, and a blue almost-Jedi-like robe. Then she headed towards the meeting. It would be the place to meet up with all of her new squadron--the Fallen Angels. She wondered what the mission would be this time...

TAG: Whomever is needed, probably the SC

11. ShadowAssailant

ShadowAssailant Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2003
    Armory

J'Kah decided to dismiss the angry voices yelling at him in his mind. He lived with them every day, quite a chore, and had to meditate regulary to supress their control. They constantly told him to fight, give in to rage, even to kill; but he wouldn't. He would never give in to his dark side, the side that made him question even the Chancellor's orders. To do so would bring great conciquences to him and all those around.

He calmly breathed as he ignited both of his double-bladed lightsabers. They swung through the air, humming with power, faster and faster. He began spinning and adding flips to routine, still going faster. He was now just a blur of red, his lightsabers were now extensive arms, part of his being. He was one with them, the perfect fighting form.

A small noise came from his comlink. He instantly stopped and walked over to where he had set it. A short reminder came up on command.

Meeting is soon

"Sure, interrupt my training."

He quickly gathered his things and left for the big meeting.

Tag:Anyone

12. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: where do i start? and do you want me to post my character sheet?

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Yea, should I post my sheet as well, I know I talked to Skye about it, but I thought I'd just ask everyone else.

BTW, I sent a signal to the ship... I'm just waiting for it to be intercepted so I can move on in the story.

14. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: Name: Raine Yubari
    Species: human
    Homeworld/Province: Manaan
    Division: pilot in fallen angels squadron
    Personality
    ---Traits: She is a genraly happy person although she is sometimes plagued by the things that happened in the past and the rivers of blood......
    ---Dislikes: Blood, dishonesty and death
    ---Habits: somkes but thats about it
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: tanned
    ---Hair Color: black
    ---Eye Color: blue
    ---Clothing: tight fitting thin wool tops and slightly flared black/blue jeans
    ---Other Attributes/Details: Not weak but wouldn't beat a fully grown man in a fight
    Weapons: Tstandard gear
    Spirit/Force: she has the spirit of her dead sister in her who occasionaly takes over
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Raine grew up on a fishing platform out on the Maneise whcih was destroyed, thats all she says about it
    ---Military History: Raine shows great pilot abbilities especialy over sea due to her training in her fathers tie when she was young.

ic: Raine Yubari

Raine ran down the hall way, with her top half on. As she came round the corner she pulled it down so it covered her skin but showed off her figure. She saw Laine and ran over.
    "Hey, your in my squardron arn't you? I'm Raine." she said smiling.

tag: Laine

15. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    ATTENTION ALL OUTCAST PERSONEL! ATTENTION ALL OUTCAST PERSONEL!
    A general meeting is hereby called for 10 hundred hours - two and a half hours from this moment - all personel are to attend. Those at duty posts will have the proceedings piped to you.

Very well rested, Maximus stood up and started preparing his uniform. He knew why the meeting was called but wasn't so sure how it was gonna go down. One thing was for sure in his mind. They were gonna need some outside help. After suiting up he headed out to the briefing.

16. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine looked at the new recruit. "Raine?" she said, thinking back to a datapad with her squadron members' names on it. "Oh, yes, you're FA-9. I'm Lieutenant Commander Laine Snowtrekker, FA-1, leader of the Fallen Angels. It's nice to meet you. I expect you've heard about the meeting that's going to take place?"

TAG: Raine

17. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *As Lissa worked through the message on Hayden Kress's datapad, various calls started coming through.*

Control: Ma'am, we've got someone named Vandal Kross requesting permission to board...

*Lissa's head came up. The name rang a bell and she remembered the name from a recruit list. She smiled.*

Control, give him permission to land. He's a new one of ours.

Control: Yes, Ma'am.

Stryke Control to Vandal Kross, you are cleared for landing. Bring your ship around to .032. You'll see the indicators flashing around the Hangar Bay door.

*A message from a crewman about Vice Chancellor came through. Lissa read it and shook her head.*

What the frell was he doing asleep in the corridor? And that crewman...hmmmm... was concerned for his wellbeing. I wonder if Skye's upset about something...

*Just then there was a knock at the door and a voice identification of 'Lieutenant Palso'.*

Come.

*The door swished open and Palso and his friend, Tim 'Afro Man' Stevens stepped in, side by side. Lissa managed not to gape and found herself smothering a small chuckle.*

Smugglers.... I swear

*She raised an eyebrow at the two.*

Lieutenant Palso....and Mr. Stevens, I believe? Interesting 'uniform' you have there. Are ours not showy enough, Lieutenant? I understand your pride in your previous mode of living but I would also assume that you've been with us long enough to adjust somewhat to the Outcasts.

If we had the time - which we don't - I would insist that you follow policy for duty officers and have you go immediately and change to a proper day uniform. You are an officer and I expect you to be an example for our non-coms. Now, both of you, sit. Mr. Stevens, we have to find out where you fit in the big picture....

TAG: Palso and friend.
    Vice Chancellor, I'll talk to you later....
    OOC: Jedd-Vega, welcome aboard!

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC: Vandal Kross

Space; The Stryke

Vandal nodded and brought his ship around to .032 and entered the hangar slowly. He didn't know he was being expected, let alone welcomed. They didn't know his true reason for being here, and he would ensure that he was as vague as possible with his request.

His sleek ship, having been painted and overhauled over the course of one month was astounding. Hapan technology just happened to fall into his lap during his brief time on Sriluur. His fighter was streaked black, with white designs etched onto the wings. It didn't look like an ordinary Hapan ship, and thats how he wanted it.

TAG: Hangar

19. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *D'nari stared at the lit PDA screen, tears forming in her eyes. It just served to remind her that she couldn't touch Hayden... She sat down and tried to pull herself together.*

TAG: Let's have a meeting already!!!

20. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo woke up from a light doze - one of several that she had experienced through the long night. She kept her eyes closed, hoping against hope that she would fall back to sleep. It was a bust. She swung her feet over the side of the cot and sat up...too fast!. Ducking her head between her knees, she waited for the dizziness to pass. Then she rose and headed for the shower. She alternated cold and hot sprays, hoping it would help her feel more alert, but that was a 'no go' too. Turning the air jets to maximum, she dried off and dressed.

Blue jumpsuit, black vest, dewrag, socks and boots...I think that's it. And to the Maw with makeup!

*Tlo listened for a moment, but heard no sound from Scout's room so she headed for the Mess, grabbed a cup of caf and a quick sandwitch and headed for the Hangar.*

I hope someone started the brew...

*Three cups of strong caf later, Tlo was out on the floor checking the birds. Repairs were coming along, but there was still a lot of work to do. GLITCH was hooked up to a power source - she wouldn't have to deal with him for a while.

*She was up to her elbows in a fusial thruster when the meeting call came through. She checked her chrono and set it's tiny alarm.*

Guess I'd better go write up a blurb in case they want a report at this thing...

TAG: No one unless they want to....

21. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Ooc: Just moving us along ?

IC:

Dinn walked hand in hand with Lance through the corridors back to his billet.

?I think I need to go have a shower,? Dinn finally said, after a while of contemplative silence. ?Do you mind if I drop you off at your place? I can come back afterwards, before the meeting, if you want me to?? she stopped half way through asking the ex-Sith if he needed someone to lead him around. She was annoyed for even thinking it. He can still see, just not?completely? she reminded herself, deep down where Lance couldn?t pick up on her thoughts.

The couple stopped at the closed door to Lance?s quarters, Dinn remembering the spartan rooms beyond with a faint smile. She spun her ring with her thumb.

?And this is where we say goodbye for now,? she said softly, leaning in and kissing Lance. ?I?ll be back in time for the meeting.?

And with that, she left her love and returned to her own small room.

Dinn eyed the clear flask of her father?s alcohol as she walked about her room, picking up clothes, but shook her head. She couldn?t, not with the meeting coming up so soon. The best thing would be to have a long shower and to change out of the stiff and sad looking formal uniform she?d been wearing for what seemed like days.

An hour later, Dinn stood in the middle of her room, outfitted in her off duty clothes and brushing the tangles out of her short dark hair. The still-not-quite-familiar weight of her ring keep distracting her, making her stop and look at it.

I?m engaged? she had to keep telling herself. And I haven?t even told my friends about it!

Throwing her brush on the desk, Dinn reached for the commlink.

Tag: Jeff (for the first half) and Nat (for the second)

22. GreenWrinklyYoda

GreenWrinklyYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    The Calcifer swept past two snubfighters and barreled over another. Several beams of light whizzed past the XJ wing as Fynn tightened his controls. His hands were sweaty from the dogfight; he knew that there was only a slim chance that he would get out alive. He shot at a few snubfighters, missing both times, and manuevered past a few small asteroids.

If I don't get out of this, I'm definately gonna be meat for the crime syndicate

At times like these, Fynn wished that he still had an R2 unit. He was still not fully aware of all of the Calcifer's functions and controls.

Suddenly, Fynn felt a shockwave reverberate throughout his ship; sirens blared and lights lit up in a frantic fury. A couple more hits and he was dead.

I hope the hyperdrive was repaired...

With possibly only minutes to live, Fynn set random coordinates into the hyperdrive, praying for a safe haven. The Calcifer rocked one more time, resulting in Fynn flying forward into the console, hitting his head. Blood crept from his temple as he blacked out...

A few hours later...

The controls of the XJ slowly came into view as Fynn realized that he had miraculously made it through hyperspace! Fynn was so overcome for joy that he hardly noticed the looming figure of a MonCal 80 just a few short kilometers away. He wondered if he should let the MonCal pass, just in case it was inhabitated by space pirates. He decided to take his chances.

"This is Fynn Ranir from the Calcifer. Request boarding for immediate ship repair. I'm stranded and you are my only hope"

Tag: Sel or any other Outcast

OOC: Yay!!! First post! Here is my bio, just for kicks:

Name: Fynn ?Dagger? Ranir
    Species: Human
    Homeworld/Province: Chandrila
    Division: RS 6-Flight Officer
    Weapons: Father?s blue lightsaber and Blastech EE-3 Blaster
    Ship: XJ Wing the Calcifer
    Force Sensitive: Yes, but fairly untrained
    Appearance/Biography: Fynn Ranir is moderately built and has blue eyes and brown hair; he is of average height. Fynn left Chandrila under bad circumstances and fled to Coruscant to avoid any parental entanglements. He fell into a life of crime before deciding to quit and use his talents for good. Fynn is considered quite intelligent for his age, but feels inadequate due to his lack of Force training.

23. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Major Soltaris

Personal Quarters

A soft melody played throughout the room, reminiscent of an old Corellian waltz, as the old ex-Sith got out of his Imperial dress uniform and back into something more relaxing...

...oddly, an old Imperial duty uniform, which fortunately had little starch. The uniform was rather comfortable, strange enough. Silently, he slipped his Outcast duty jacket over it, feeling strangely relaxed. The kiss earlier had been so... so... invigorating.

Fully ready for the meeting, the former Dark Sider made his way to the briefing room.

TAG: Briefing room peeps

[color=003399]Yes... Crappy-short. My apologies.[/color]

24. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *Sitting in the mess hall Earwen retrieved her comlink from her belt and set it to a frequency to get a hold of Dinn. They needed to chat and she wanted to know more about the ring.*

Dinn, this is Earwen can you meet me in the mess before the meeting or do I need to make it an order to get you there?

*She giggled slightly as she awaited her friend's reply.*

Tag: JESSIE!!! :)

25. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo jumped and hit her head on the thruster housing as the warning klaxon blared through the hangar. Rubbing at the sharp pain and growing knot on the back of her head, she heard the broadcast from control...*

Unknown XJ-wing, this is Stryke CONTROL! We read your dilemma! Come around .67! You'll sight our Hangar bay - doors opening!

*Tlo hit broadcast on her comlink.*

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! INCOMING DAMAGED FIGHTER! CLEAR THE DECK! MAGCON ON AT FULL! BAY DOORS OPENING! CLEAR THE DECK! CLEAR THE DECK!

*switching over, she made another call.*

Med team to the hangar - damaged fighter coming in! We do not know if the pilot is injured but suspect it is so!

*Another switch*

Security, send a team to the hangar - unknown pilot coming in! He seeks help, but let's be careful...

Security: I copy, Chief. A team is on its way.

TAG: GWY, D'nari

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.