main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast New Jersey???

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by tweekavich, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweekavich

tweekavich Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    What ever happened to The New Jersey Order???

2. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Yeah, Long Island had a few friends in the New Jersey Order and they seemed to have dissappeared out of Star Wars Fandom. Anybody know? Did they merge into another group or change their focus? --Billy

3. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Pete G is still around but he's taking care of some personal issues at the moment.
    RJ, I know, joined Garrison Carida but I havent heard much from him since.

4. tweekavich

tweekavich Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    Where is that? I've been out of the loop for like 2-3 years, Army will do that to yah, LOL!!!

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Garrison Carida is a chapter of The 501st Legion.

It's my understanding that NJ can have a FF chapter again they would just need to find 3 members and have a meeting or in other words follow the instructions or starting a new chapter.

~Doc_Bev

6. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Yeah RJ was a cool guy he drove out to Long Island for quite a few costuming events with us.
    It seems a lot of clubs use their own message boards and don't use TFN much. That's probably why the NJ Order disappeared.
    They funny thing with our group in Long Island is that we dont use our message boards because there is nothing to talk about. Thats is because we all get together about once a week and all the talking gets done in person.
    --Billy

7. dachin50

dachin50 Jedi Master

Mar 31, 2008
    New Jersey is officially back up in the active forums, we are currently starting to revive ourselves...we have a few old faces me(ant), rj, pete, and chuckles...we are just talking now, hoping to get some new blood

8. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey will you guys be at Chiller con in a few weeks? A bunch of us Long Islanders will be there. --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.